Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 6 . 9/17/2011
Dawww, yes, Zuko needs Iroh. At first I thought this was Iroh adressing Zuko and I was a bit sad that he was going to leave him alone, but...
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Space Sword is a much better name, and Sokka knows it. :D
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
That. That is the cutest explanation for Santa's deer ever. :D
Sasuketaemin chapter 35 . 9/10/2011
love this drabbles really like the mai/zuko ones and the funny ones

your a great author and can't wait for more :)
Evnissyn chapter 3 . 9/10/2011
Oh my, this is the perfect way to immortalize Space Sword!
Trinity Day chapter 6 . 9/8/2011
You know, it's not so often that I get tricked so thoroughly or so enjoyably when I'm reading a drabble. (All too often the fact that the reader is being misled is telegraphed through the rest of the work.) But I will admit that I was not expecting Kuei rather than Zuko here. But it works so well (even better, actually, with the whining involved). Well done!
Erichthonius chapter 35 . 9/8/2011
Pure. Comedic. Genius. Loved it! But seriously as much as our favorite merchant of cabbages gets around he really should consider a franchise deal...
munchydino12 chapter 12 . 9/5/2011
I forgot Ursa was banished before Zuko had his face burned off

;_;
munchydino12 chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
OMG I totally fell for it and thought "Zuko was never this whiney" but then of course it was earth king kuei lol brilliant stuff!
munchydino12 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Rain-deer LOL Gotta love Sokka. Great idea for a story, btw. I'm just getting started!
Guest chapter 35 . 9/5/2011
Lol!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 34 . 8/29/2011
I really hate "The Lady or the Tiger" endings. But I think it can be deduced from Teo character that he would want to fly and experience that freedom for however short a time. I could be wrong, but that's my take on it anyway. :-)
FairladyZ2005 chapter 33 . 8/29/2011
At the risk of repeating myself, I love this idea. A goldmine of Suki angst can be found in this unresolved plot thread from the show. I've been kicking around ideas for a Zuko/Suki chapter in my own fic and Suki's nightmares are giving me some inspiration.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 32 . 8/29/2011
"Shedding furs" "Cinders" I really like some of these expression you come up with for your fics. And why haven't I ever seen a Pakku vs Hakoda fic before Cool idea.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »