Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
FairladyZ2005 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
Well I guess there's always a downside to legends.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 14 . 8/29/2011
Whoa! Unexpected to see Aang this angry, but a situation he could very well find, whio says all airbenders were peaceful. Interesting idea.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Beautiful! I'm not sure if you've tackled Ursa returning in more detail in any of your other fics, but given how well you write drama, you should. And if you have already could you let me know which fic of yours it's in so I can read it?
FairladyZ2005 chapter 11 . 8/29/2011
A-dork-able Zuko! I love Maiko fluff!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 10 . 8/29/2011
Well, Korra is known to have a temper... :-)
FairladyZ2005 chapter 8 . 8/29/2011
Gotta love those dragons!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 6 . 8/29/2011
Aww. Nice surprise ending. And very plausible since the Jasime Dragon is pratically across the street from the royal palace or at least it looked that way in the show.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
It's great that Katara stoodup for herself and became a warrior

but it's also nice to see her humilty now. Healing isn't a "woman's" still but an essential skill that can help her friends and it's parts of her gifts and who she is, to deny it would be stupid so it's great to see Katara embrace it and find balance for herself that the show never got around to developing with her.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
Awesome! It's wonderful how legends form over time.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 2 . 8/29/2011
Aw. Poor Toph. And I love the symbolism with the change of one word. "Home" is with the Gaang. Not her parents.
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Too cute! hahaha
Darth Rat chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
LOVE IT! I laughed so hard at this one :)
AnnaAza chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
Wow, you have gotten a lot of questions about Teo for you to write this! It's kind of cool how you left it to the audiences to ask them: "What would you choose, and what did Teo choose?"
321Haruko123 chapter 34 . 7/25/2011
Well, I like all of these drabbles, but one of my favourites is the one about Hakoda, Pakku and Kanna. Just goes to show that no matter how powerful they think they are, Kanna's the real one in charge!

I suggest doing a drabble about the Foggy Swamp tribe and what they did after the war. Or about Chong and those hippy guys!
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »