Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
AnnaAza chapter 17 . 7/13/2011
Curse Sokka! Haha, he's like the kid who raises his hand and asks, "Is there homework for tonight?" before the bell rings and the teacher has forgotten to assign any.
AnnaAza chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
Idiotic townsfolk.
AnnaAza chapter 14 . 7/13/2011
Well, I have to agree with Aang. Unless the pirate changes drastically like Zuko, no Airbending.
AnnaAza chapter 13 . 7/13/2011
Who knew? THE CABBAGE MAN? Great twist!
AnnaAza chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
Poor Zuko. I was really pissed and surprised when they just skipped to Ba Sing Se (curse that scene!) after Zuko asked the most-asked question of the Avatards!
AnnaAza chapter 11 . 7/13/2011
Ah, Zuko...the hottest anime/cartoon character. Hell yeah...(drools)

Ahem. Too bad it wasn't Zutara, but this is supposed to be canon. Alas!
AnnaAza chapter 10 . 7/13/2011
Ah, poor Aang. Is Korra going to be the vengeance type, too?
AnnaAza chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Aw...how sweet. I felt conflicted about Sokka and Suki after the war because either Suki had to give up Kyoshi Island for most of the time so Sokka could rule the Tribe, or Sokka had to give up being chief or something so Suki could be the leader of the warriors.
AnnaAza chapter 8 . 7/13/2011
Very nice solution. I bet the assassins and such do NOT want to get flamb├ęd well done with dragons.
AnnaAza chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
Hm...do theDai Li have a sinister plot? I wonder what DID happen to the Dai Li later on...
AnnaAza chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
I like how Toph stopped before she said, "I'm home." She would obviously not think it home, being the source of mollycoddling, hiding, and acting like a helpless blind girl. With the Gaang, they deemed her formidable and as part of their family, so that is home for her.
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Bless your daughter! Oh, Sokka...he is so...Sokka in this!
CrystalIceLover chapter 32 . 7/4/2011