Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
Strata The Oracle chapter 19 . 9/24/2010
XD

Loved it!
claymade chapter 20 . 9/9/2010
Hahaha! These are great, entertaining and insightful little slices of the Avatar world. Particular favorites were the twist in "Heads of State", as well as "Legends", which was just plain cute.

Thanks for sharing these!
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 13 . 9/3/2010
fffffff, YES. YES. AIRBENDER!CABBAGE MERCHANT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!
ItsMoiii chapter 20 . 8/15/2010
Haha. Another great chapter! Just wondering though, who's Tophs husband? Also, if you didn't already do one, can you make a chapter for Toph and her husband? Love your drabbles by the way! Update soon please. 3
XxD-M-NL-V-RxX chapter 19 . 8/9/2010
ahahaha bloody brilliant!

From XxD-M-NL-V-RxX
ItMoiii chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
Lol. This one was funny! Loved it.

Kind of makes sense though because Aang is the Avatar so I gues there is a possibility that it can bend any one of the four elements.

Once again, loved it! Post more soon please! (;
Storyseeker chapter 19 . 8/8/2010
LOL! Serves Aang right.
Lady Azar de Tameran chapter 17 . 7/8/2010
This one's my favorite so far. I can just hear Zuko saying that in his almost squawk-like tone. And I have this mental image of Piandao coming up with ideas while Jeong Jeong and Pakku give increasingly awful suggestions and Iroh eggs them on.

Zari
Kimjuni2 chapter 18 . 6/21/2010
Ahh i love this one, short but cute, great job!
Storyseeker chapter 18 . 6/20/2010
Great!
I-love-random-internet-stories chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Oh man, that last one cracked me up! I can so see Sokka doing that (he's never sure when it comes to his own worth, silly thing)

They are all great, both funny and lighthearted with some serious ones in there (like the Airbending Pirate so that Aang had to make a decision not to pardon him) that made you think. Thanks :)
Strata The Oracle chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
I Love these!
Storyseeker chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
Another awesome addition! Look forward to the rest of your work!
CSHayden chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
heh... very enjoyable drabbles! It sort of makes me want to write some - if I hadn't promised myself to work on my other stories. *sighs* You know how it is...
catstop chapter 17 . 6/13/2010