Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
BlatantBookworm chapter 17 . 3/28/2015
This is amusing. I love the idea that Sokka needed fake ideas.
BlatantBookworm chapter 16 . 3/28/2015
This is gorgeous. I love the idea that Mai had to be reasoned into marriage - not coerced, but that Zuko was able to point out she wanted to marry him and that her reasons not to were silly.
BlatantBookworm chapter 15 . 3/28/2015
That is an interesting idea. This propaganda is beautiful.
BlatantBookworm chapter 11 . 3/28/2015
This is adorable. Zuko taking advice from Sokka - about romance no less - is beautiful.
BlatantBookworm chapter 10 . 3/28/2015
This is a nice twist.
BlatantBookworm chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
This is lovely. I love the family shown in the Water Tribe.
BlatantBookworm chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
This is cute. I love the idea that Zuko deals with his assassins by talking to dragons.
BlatantBookworm chapter 6 . 3/28/2015
This is funny. I have to admit I was fooled at first and thought that it was Zuko talking.
BlatantBookworm chapter 4 . 3/28/2015
This actually explains a lot. I never thought to wonder about the Dai Li's fate. You have a good mind for coming up with this stuff.
BlatantBookworm chapter 3 . 3/28/2015
This is funny and adorable. Suki and Sokka hanging out and listening to their exploits is a favourite of mine.
BlatantBookworm chapter 2 . 3/28/2015
This is painful and still gorgeous.
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 3/28/2015
I'm here, as promised, and I'm enjoying it after barely a hundred words, as you promised. It's funny and cute and I'm looking forward to the rest.
General Ripper chapter 41 . 4/6/2014
Ember Island is in the Fire Nation proper, not the Earth Kingdom.
General Ripper chapter 40 . 4/6/2014
I think that the only reason Zuko didn't kill Jet was because of the Dai Li's intervention. I don't think Zuko would have been upset about Jet's murder.
General Ripper chapter 31 . 4/6/2014
I like to think Iroh taught Jeong Jeong the Sun Warrior ideals about Firebending, so the scarred admiral could finally be at peace with himself, given how he wasn't as broody at Ba Sing Se then when he met Aang, this supports my theory.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »