Reviews for Avatar Drabbles: Book 4 & Beyond
kikila chapter 48 . 5/13/2012
I love drabbles, they're like little windows into characters' minds and lives, and your drabbles are some of the best I've seen.
ShellyLynette chapter 34 . 5/3/2012
I dunno if I like these "experiment things". It just doesn't seem like Aang would use energy bending for something like that,-if not ever again, because it's really dangerous knowledge in the wrong hands *cough*Amon*cough*(idk if it's the same thing, but it's close)-especially on a little baby still inside its mother.

But it is still an interesting theory.(:
ShellyLynette chapter 32 . 5/3/2012
This was cute hahah. The wife/mother is always the boss(: But correct me if I'm wrong, I'm prettyy sure that Kanna is Hakoda's actual mother though.
ShellyLynette chapter 19 . 5/3/2012
Lmao, that's hilarious. If Katara found the Zutara fans and fics that are out there, she'd probably throw a snowball at them too! :P But you should make more Kataang stories, you write their personalities and relationship really well(:
ShellyLynette chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Hahah, this was great. I always found it funny how Bosco was the only bear bear in Avatar and all the characters found that so weird. This was a great story to start a series of drabbles! :D
SarahE7191 chapter 48 . 4/17/2012
Haha
lowkey-devastated chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
OMG! That was adorable!
AnnaAza chapter 48 . 4/14/2012
Foggy Swamp Tribe! I wonder how this schism formed—the war? Desire for a warmer climate? Population pressures?

Anyway, good advice to Bato. I wonder if any of the warrior made the same mistakes as Sokka listed ("MY CAT-GATOR! NO!" or "IS THAT A MURDER SCREAM?" or "Is it possible to eat the vines? I'm not in the mood for bugs.") or if Sokka's being prepared.
Whisperwill chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Most interesting. First attempts on Zuko's life-now on Aang's. And by a Water tribesman! Portraying them as seeking revenge...the four-element cycle as a "vicious cycle"...you paint the darker side of Avatar so wonderfully well. And I will always come back for more. More, more!
Whisperwill chapter 9 . 4/14/2012
Yay, Sokka and Suki! I love them. Finally they get their little spotlight. I always wondered how the marriage of an Earth warrior with a Water warrior would play out. Thank you for putting your lovely spin on it!
Whisperwill chapter 8 . 4/14/2012
Beautiful. Draconian beauty with Avatar-esque humor. I love how you pick some aspect-obscure or otherwise-from a particular episode and bring it to the forefront in your drabble.
Whisperwill chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I never pictured that things like this would go on after episode 61. But they make so much sense! Assassination attempts, because not everyone agrees with any ruler. And I love how Mai took out the killer, since she's such an accomplished killer herself.

You wouldn't believe how realistic your stories are, so true to canon. I just watched the first two episodes of Korra, and this chapter just fits! How did you know that the Fire Nation would be negotiating with the Earth Kingdom over the Fire Nation's colonies?
Whisperwill chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
Oooh, great clincher! I bought it all, hook-line-and-sinker, believing that Zuko was conversing with Iroh until the end. Great, just great!

Coupl'a editing notes: I think the little dashes after the "But"s are too small. They should be longer, or else they're just hyphens. Also, on the part-"We've looked over your entire court; decided who can be trusted enough to advise you and who is apt..." I think a comma should replace the semicolon. It's more grammatically correct.

Favorite line! "Your people will never believe that you are a strong ruler in your own right, if I am always at your side."

...It's SO TOTALLY Iroh. I could hear him saying it in my mind as I read it.
Whisperwill chapter 5 . 4/14/2012
Ah, so THAT'S what happened with Sokka's injury. I like this story because it has a sort of run-of-the-mill, every topic.

Do you prefer drabbles, or full-length stories? I'm sure you excell at both.
Whisperwill chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Now you're in one of your captivating/haunting modes. Mmmmm. The whole undercurrent of deceit/darkness is palpable and delectable.

And hey! I just realized what the summary for this story is, and I counted the words of this chapter. 100 exactly! Are they ALL like that?

You're a genius, no way around it.
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »