Reviews for A Beating Heart
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 3/15
This is actually one of the best interpretations of events after AiW I've seen. I love how it includes Hamish... I've given that guy too little credit, I think.
Can't wait to see what's next!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Wow, amazing job! I absolutely love this story! Especially the Hatter/Mia moments, so adorable! I really hope you update soon! :D
WolfieTheDemon chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I love this story I hope you continue to update!
Hayley Forder chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I really love Alice/Hatter stories, and this is one of the best. I really, really, really hope you update soon :)

Hayley
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
i like it :) plz update
Tides of Gray chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Please please please update :D this is one of the best alice stories i've read, and I adore it so much :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Oh, this is so intriguing. You've written a very wonderful story so far and I simply must know how it ends. You must update soon. Please?
Mad As An Alice chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
She chuckled softly. "First, how many times must I ask you to call me Mirana?"

Hamish smiled. "At least once more, your majesty."

Haha I'm loving the Pirates of the Caribbean reference! The story is wonderful, I'm only up to chapter three but I love it so far! Keep up the good work:)
Aureleis chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
-storms in door and shoots-

Nyeh nyeh nyeh! At least you came back to it, eh?

Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
I am so happy that you're back, but i think that you were a bit too trigger happy on the - .
nineteennintytwo chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Hey, you're back!

Interesting chapter...
alynawatlovers chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
It's amazing! I love it! I really really do! :D I hope you will update! Please?
QueenOfBeasts chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
I. Need. More! I'm really enjoying this; very well written and suspenceful as well! I like the idea that Hamish comes to Underland, and becomes a better person for it. So many people portray him as a stuck-up snob most all the time - even post movie. I like how you reformed him (and the sparks between him and Mirana!) :D
Aureleis chapter 13 . 2/6/2011
Haha! I would totally do fanart! Not that I'm a fan! (xD)

Also, who the heck would want to poison everyone?

And ALSO, typo about midway-through when Chessur queries about the "Campion".

:D Love!