Reviews for A Beating Heart
Rainpelt The Doctor chapter 1 . 5/29
I can't tell if you meant 'dirty' as in dirt, or 'dirty' as in scandalous...
JB Tarrant chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
I jus had to read the whole thing before I reviewed, so... will there be an update at some point? It's been four years now and I'm very curious to see how it ends! Is this story on hiatus? Discontinued? Or is there a new chapter in the works? Just in case there may be a new chapter, please update soon! :D
InkyTheHalfling chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Its been 4 years, but I really want an ending to this story :)
MuggleCreator chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
This is actually one of the best interpretations of events after AiW I've seen. I love how it includes Hamish... I've given that guy too little credit, I think.
Can't wait to see what's next!
SellTheeSoul4Bacon chapter 14 . 1/30/2013
Wow, amazing job! I absolutely love this story! Especially the Hatter/Mia moments, so adorable! I really hope you update soon! :D
WolfieTheDemon chapter 14 . 1/3/2013
I love this story I hope you continue to update!
Hayley Forder chapter 14 . 6/24/2012
I really love Alice/Hatter stories, and this is one of the best. I really, really, really hope you update soon :)

Hayley
CroOkedTwiSted chapter 14 . 6/14/2012
i like it :) plz update
Tides of Gray chapter 14 . 3/11/2012
Please please please update :D this is one of the best alice stories i've read, and I adore it so much :D
Bookworm Gal chapter 14 . 3/3/2012
Oh, this is so intriguing. You've written a very wonderful story so far and I simply must know how it ends. You must update soon. Please?
Mad As An Alice chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
She chuckled softly. "First, how many times must I ask you to call me Mirana?"

Hamish smiled. "At least once more, your majesty."

Haha I'm loving the Pirates of the Caribbean reference! The story is wonderful, I'm only up to chapter three but I love it so far! Keep up the good work:)
Aureleis chapter 14 . 11/29/2011
-storms in door and shoots-

Nyeh nyeh nyeh! At least you came back to it, eh?

Can't wait to see what happens next :D
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 11/22/2011
I am so happy that you're back, but i think that you were a bit too trigger happy on the - .
nineteennintytwo chapter 14 . 11/21/2011
Hey, you're back!

Interesting chapter...
alynawatlovers chapter 13 . 6/25/2011
It's amazing! I love it! I really really do! :D I hope you will update! Please?