Reviews for How to train your dragon 2: How to be a pirate
CoverGirl7210 chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Your story is good so far, however I really hope that your version isn't just another retelling of the original story. Update please :)
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Annabeth likey! And for some reason she's talking in third person... What is wrong with that girl? Oh, well, she likes this story, that's for sure!
LeDragonQuiMangeDePoisson chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
You know, I never actually read the books - I listened to the audiobooks on YouTube, where some kind soul had posted them. They're narrated by David Tennant, so you've got the whole Scottish accent thing as part of the deal. Anyway, you do a really good job writing this in the style of the books. It's obviously your own, but I can also hear Tennant's voice as I'm reading. It takes some serious skill to be able to do that! I'm really enjoying this, please keep up the good work!
Ihni chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
I do NOT like that guy. I'm with Toothless on this one. *grumpy* What, he can't just jump out of a box and be all charming and demand attention unpunished! He MUST be a bad guy! Run, Hiccup, run!
Mary Penelope chapter 5 . 11/8/2010
ALVIN! That treacherous little piece of frog's spawn! I hope Hiccup kills him in this version! By the way, do you usually do the over and out thing or was this just a one time thing? Just wondering, 'cause I do the same thing all the time. Anyway, gotta go.

Penelope, over and out!
Lithos Maitreya chapter 5 . 11/7/2010
Love it! It's got that balance between cheese and seriousness that I love! Keep going!
Mary Penelope chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Hi there!

Great story. PLEASE continue it as you left us hanging. Thanks!

Penelope over and out!
Astrid Elphaba Lovegood chapter 4 . 7/1/2010
Oh my gosh. I have been waiting for someone to write something like this ever since I started reading the books. Please please PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE continue! This is going to be kick ass.
Ihni chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
Run ... RUN! And take Old Wrinkly with you!
SpyketheWolf chapter 4 . 4/15/2010
Great chapter! Although you spelled "Fenir" wrong... it's actually "Fenrir".

But other than that it was great. I can't wait to see what happens next, keep it up.

P.S.: For some reason, when someone mentions Fenrir... I'm suddenly fully interested... I love Norse Mythology... especially the stuff about Ragnarok.
Vlad Taltos chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
*I fall to my knees, look up at the sky and yell, "WHY! Why did you have to end with a cliffy!"

Seriously, I hate cliffys. Update soon and you will be forgiven. LOL.

Your loyal reader, Vlad Taltos
Wonder Panda Tan-Tan chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
Oh man, something tells me the coffin is gonna unleash somerhing real bad.
Ihni chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I always liked Loki when we read about them in school (although that was AGES ago) ... he was an interesting character. Is he reappearing in this story? *wiggles eyebrows*

This was a more humoristic chapter ... not that I'm complaining. I'm looking forward to the next ones.

And uh-oh. A box that shouldn't be opened ...? Tsk tsk tsk, I think I know where this is going ...
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
I hope you keep updating. There's a sever lack of How to Train your Dragon fics.
SpyketheWolf chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Great story so far! I can't wait to see what happens next!

Keep it up!