Reviews for Sage hero
Very interesting.
DarkWolf2266 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Love it !
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Ok, so far, I like it, but I'm seeing a few problems.

1. You can't tell the difference between "where" and "were." "Where" is referring to a place; "were" is just the past tense of "are." Virtually every time you used "where," it was wrong...and you used it a lot. It's not a big deal, but it makes it sound like you don't know what you're talking about. Might want to change it.

2. You haven't updated. That IS a big deal, and I strongly suggest you do so very soon, if at all possible.

...please?
SonRyu chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Chapter 1 was a great read, I hope you haven't given up on this...hopefully we'll hear from you soon
Raj8 chapter 2 . 1/22/2011

Please update soon!
Jaraiya's apprentice chapter 2 . 11/15/2010
Very Nice!
Wonijs chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
this is a good start, looking forward to how this fic goes
HatchetChu chapter 2 . 9/25/2010
Put "dattebayo" at the end of each sentence Naruto says, and you're golden. lolz
Lunatique chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
X3 I can't swait to see what happens next! I reall want to see some batman/naruto interaction!
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
I think that you've done a good job so far and have written a interesting story. Have you dropped Sasuke off near Vegas? or some other desert, cause I couldn't tell. I'm looking forward to seeing what other kinds of trouble Naruto will get into.
z fire chapter 2 . 7/23/2010
Great story! please dont leave it. Ive read way to many stories and the author just leaves them. Hope your next chapter is up soon. :)
Gaara fan chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
I felt the need to point this out..."He's making a FUN for it!" I know it was a mistake...but dat wz funny