Reviews for Ikimono Shinobi
Kit chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Great story, in the chapter 2-3 puzzle I totaly called that Garra would be there!
LadyTeldra chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
*grins* I managed to guess two! Then again... I had five possibles. But I still got two! I guessed Itachi and Gaara, but I also thought Neji, Shikamaru(he'd have been a deer), and Temari. Though it looks like Temari might still make an appearance. Oh Kankuro was also originally on the list but due to the fact I couldn't think of him as an animal he wasn't included in the final draft! Oh... I should have said this last chapter... Oh well! I'm actually going to sleep tonight since it's technically the end of my free days... I'll have to read the rest tomorrow! Or eventually...
Karl Skywalker chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
Great chapters!

I am still enjoying this wonderful story so far :D I had to laugh at the scene with Gai, Temari and the rest of Gai team, especially the "youthful clothing". I also see that the Team Seven reverted back to human and I am surprised that no one on Team Seven had any reaction to Naruto being naked for few minutes, lol.

Looking forward for another update!
ColaVixen Inc chapter 2 . 1/18/2011
I think Sasuke should have been the wolf. He'd be more bad ass.
TREX19990 chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Hey i'm enjoying your story so I heard your problem (you know the onemanga one) go to .com they still put up the mangas thanks for the story it has my attention keep up the good work.

TREX OUT
Zaralann chapter 7 . 8/18/2010
More! MORE! POST !
KitsuneDragon chapter 5 . 6/18/2010
Interseting development. Also it's youKAI not Youki, just pointing it out. Anyway it's going really well so far. That task of learning to use youkai seemed pretty easy though, not that I'm complaining, but mabye u could spice it up by maing them do some kind of task for the bijuu before allowing them to take their chakra. Toboe-awesome, cute and is having mood swings...she's having her period lol.
Karl Skywalker chapter 5 . 6/11/2010
Great story!

I am enjoying this story very much :D I really like the characters and their animal forms here. I have no request for any character or what animals they are. Only one I could think that might be amusing, Jiraiya.

I like that they now know the truth about Itachi and what happened :) It also look like to me that Sakura stopped having a crush on Sasuke, excellent. I wonder when will Naruto and Sakura starting to get together? Anyway, I think Sakura is probvably only one who could settle down Naruto in his kyuuified form. Anyway, an amusing thought strike me, what if Sakura and Naruto both transform back to human at the same time and the same area but in nude, lol.

I like Ran and her character :D She sounds so amusing to me. As well Toboe, as she also sounds cute. If I had to guess, I think she probably would end up mwith either Itachi or Sasuke. Speaking of Sasuke, it seems that he finally is learning to let go of being an avenger and just being a human.

Eagerly await another update!
KitsuneDragon chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
Very nice. So does Naruto already discover his wind affinity? Please continue it is awesome story so far.
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
This is a good story. Please continue. Naruto and Sakura forever.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 4/29/2010
LordRahl80 chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
this is very original. I think I like it good job
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/26/2010

Hinata could be a rabbit & Neji a hawk.
BFHwantsblood chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
hi

ya love it plz write more plz plz

love it way to much plz write more

from BFH
BFHwantsblood chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
hi

lol it is so funny plz write more plz

i like it a lot