Reviews for Watercolors
Love chapter 2 . 5/12/2012
Plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzz update soon love ur story sooooooo much:) I'm hopeing 4 a ending in like the book mediator by meg Cabot where jessie came bak to life wondering if there is any chance that u will take my not so sutial hint at a happy ending? Worth a try:)
talietim69yahoo.com chapter 2 . 5/5/2012
Please don't discontinue Watercolors. It's such a unique storyline and I think you're such a good writer that you'll do it justice.
orhida43 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Please continue to write this story.

nt52 chapter 2 . 3/21/2012
I luv this story! the plot is simply very interesting and captivating. please update the story please I am dying to know what happen next
minxx chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
oh wow, need to know how this is going to go on, pls. pls. update this awesome story.
Dare2Dream67 chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Update soon! pleasee omg this is sooooo gooooddddd .soon.
S. Rune chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Absolutely and heart wrenching beautiful, between crying while reading and going after the box of tissues I find myself looking forward to your next update.
MelanisticLeopard chapter 2 . 11/17/2011
Oh wow, that was really just chock full of emotions, like far beyond the necessary 'Brian is depressed, life is not the same anymore, nothing's quite as fun as it used to be' thing that any writer would put. & I just love the glimpses we get of Justin's experience after death, like he hasn't even seen what's in store. I think this story is really very interesting. I hope you continue it

I want to know if Justin ever moves on. Please regain your interest!
stupid thing chapter 2 . 9/22/2011
hi

i cried

still crying. Can't stopp

you write very emotionally. I still have the pictures from the white scarf dancing and the "death" scenne in my head.

bye your stupid thing
darkangel795 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Please write more. I really want to know where you take this!
discothequey chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Oh god. I need more. This is amazing.
movies chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
please keep going with this, its sad but beautiful
Whitlock's Girl chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Yet another story of yours that reduces me to a sobbing mess. Fabulous! I can't wait for more.
reiselust161 chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
*wiping tears from my face* after reading this wonderful little story. Thanks for your great imagination!
i am a bee chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
This story is destroying me.

It is such a relief to find a talented writer and someone who can actually write Brian the way that he is. There are so many horrible QAF stories. Thank you (even if you did rip my heart out and stomp on it). :)