Reviews for Identity Crisis
LGM chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
reviews are only so good if they do what the author said they do. i'll review a story and maybe give one more if it hasnt been updated in a while, but 2 years is a bit much isnt it, this isnt the only story i have been watching out for of yours. its a shame that it has reached my 2 year limit on how long i'll keep an eye on it.
Taeniaea chapter 12 . 2/22/2012
cool story
Inconsistant Dreamer chapter 12 . 1/11/2012
I really like this story.
LGM chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
this going to be updated isnt it?
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 12 . 7/14/2011
... update soon please. this is a good story. I really hope that things end up patched between Joyce & Buffy, though- maybe through Willow? Joyce can ask Willow to tell Buffy for her. & it'd be cool if the same went for Giles.
Thenchick chapter 12 . 7/3/2011
Post more plzzzzz
Hotgirlow chapter 12 . 3/27/2011
update soon i love it.I read and and have it as a story alert on twisting the hellmouth aswell.
Canadian Harry Potter Fan chapter 12 . 1/23/2011
Wow I liked this one allot too. I think I might just have to add you on to my favorite authors list, something I hardly ever do. But I've really liked everything by you that I have read so far. I am even thinking that I'll have to get back into buffy to understand all of your crossovers. I was a bit disappointed in this one for not having a scene of the reaction to having Dr. House suddenly having a daughter show up out of nowhere, by the hospital staff. I think that would have been really funny.
LGM chapter 12 . 1/16/2011
i cant understand why there arnt more reviews.

read this all in one go - was highly annoyed to see there werent any more.

an update soon?
The Liquified Platypus chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Oo I really like this. There's some fantastic plot here
firedrakegirl chapter 11 . 7/30/2010
More soon please! THis is awesome!
Tracey Claybon chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Hi 'firenze - decided to review this one on ... I realized who Bernard is now - he's Tim's roommate from the Robin comic days - one of the few friends he had in the boarding school besides Alfred. I don't remember whether he knew Tim's secret or not!

Looking forward, as always, to the next chapter.

T
Tracey Claybon chapter 6 . 4/17/2010
Angelfirenze - I like this story more and more as you go on - I wouldn't have thought that House-as-Tim-Drake and Buffy would work so well - but it does. I can't wait to see the integrated personalities at work either...!

As usual, looking forward to more. If I miss an update or two - I'm moving again a week from Sunday!

T
SailorPikaAngel chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I am amazed at how well you are incorporating Buffy into the Marvel unvierse. I am a Buffy fan and am absolutely LOVING this fic! I love how you are giving Buffy and Tim/House a way to live new lives in such a unique way. I would have NEVER thought that House could be an alter ego of a marvel character. I can't wait to see House's reaction to her!
Tracey Claybon chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
I'm enjoying this so far - but is this a kinder, gentler, more civilized Bruce? I like the change - but, then again, this isn't the DK version of Bruce, so he might actually be civilized ...

Is Bernard Alfred's grandson, or am I missing something because I *haven't seen* Batman Begins - any of them - yet? I'm familiar with TAS and comic verse - up to about December '09 (Having a hard time getting comics out here in Lufkin.)