Reviews for Seven Deadly Sins
applemysteries chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Ha, ha. The different styling format wasn't that bad. It was very fitting for lust. Good job on this. :)
applemysteries chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
I liked Dawn's. I just don't like her thinking Riley was cool. Because he wasn't. :D
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
Oh! Oh! This chapter was really great. I'm glad you saved it for last. I really enjoyed this whole thing, it was nice to read something a little different. Great job! :)
Moe chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
My favorite sin would have to be Chapter 3 Wrath
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 7 . 4/9/2010
xD. Whoa. That's a little weird; that we thought the same thing. And I'm so sad that it's over... you MUST do Angel now. Or with the minor characters; I think Jonathan was certainly lusty much of the time. lol.
Moe chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
These are pretty good can't wait till lust
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I look forward to 'Lust'! I still really like this story but I sort of felt like Dawn's was more like Envy than Greed. Anyway, I can't wait for 'Lust'! :)
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 6 . 4/8/2010
I love how you continuously used the phrase "stupid piece of crap". That made me smile. Except that I had a furious muscle spasm when Dawn mocked Angel. Because that's not okay. xD. I am a Bangel-shipper. Worshipper, actually. lmao. That was random, I know.

LUST! I think that you should have Buffy looking back on how crappy lust turns out, post-Innocence. But if you don't want to do that, then I think that a great one would be Anya season four (I can't remember what episode) when she shows up in Xander's basement and goes like "I think that the only way we can settle this is to have sex!" or something like that. I haven't watched that episode in forever.
applemysteries chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Loved Buffy and Angel/Spike. :D
applemysteries chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I LOVED Tara's! And I loved the line 'somebody's gonna pay.' :) Buffy's and Giles were also really good as well as Dawn's and Willow's. Great Job!
applemysteries chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This story concept is really, intersting, LOVE it! Especially Faith's you gave great insight on what she could have been thinking. :)
SpookyHellmouthNerd9793 chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
I liked this. Keep up the good work. I look forward to 'Greed'. The only thing I can somewhat suggest for greed would be to have Dawn in it. With her being a kelpto and all, it's very 'greed'. Plus, Anya definitely loves her money so that one works too. I don't know, I'm sure you'll figure something out. Until next time... :)
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 5 . 4/7/2010
GREED!

(by the way, this is SpikexDrusilla. I changed my penname)

Well, if you could use AtS, I would suggest using Angel when he was moneygrubbing for Connor's college fund. But if you HAVE to just use BtVS, I would say... maybe Amy's mom, from Witch in season one, when she was being greedy and wanted to steal Amy's "glory days"?
Moe chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
I love these points of views they're very fitting for this sin
Love-el-ly Joy chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Whoa, Buffy's was like... xD. It was good. I think I liked this chapter best. The only thing that I think could have been included was when Faith got addicted to slaying. Though I guess you kinda covered that with Faith's. I can't wait for the next chapter. :-D