Reviews for A Mentor
Moonlight Blizzard chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Are you going to make part 2?
Lvlss chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Isn't it everyone's dream of killing Hojo and the riding off into the sunset with Sphey's hair flowing in the wind?
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Please write more.
The Azul Soul Lilly chapter 4 . 2/8/2011
"I was like she's hot, and then I was like aw, she's lost." I LOVED THIS LINE! LOL!
potterlockedintheshire chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Very good chapter, I'm quite anxious to find out what happens next. Great job with the story so far.
Simsie92 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
Keep it up! this is awesome. I thought it was gonna be one but looks like you planned to keep it up. Better watch you.
Ekhee chapter 6 . 5/6/2010
This is getting good! I like how you write; not too short so it goes way too quickly, and not too heavy with details so that it gets boring.
Genesis is funny as hell XD Sephiroth's a nerd! You made Angeal a little less serious that he usually is but it still fits him, I think.
You should continue your idea with Hojo trying to use Zack as a sample. Thosa are always the best stories XD

Keep it up, I'm looking foward the next chap
ladysubaru83 chapter 6 . 4/26/2010
BUSTED! but i dont understand how the guy died XS did he kill himself?
potterlockedintheshire chapter 6 . 4/23/2010
I love this story! Your writing style is really good and I love how you're showing the relationships between Zack and some of the other characters. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Madame Penguin chapter 5 . 4/19/2010
hm be careful. The characters are slowly turning OOC. I can understand them being a little less angsty than the game and all but them being too happy and bonding so quickly is a bit too much for who they are.

The cliffhanger was so good yet really annoying! I was all like "no show me more!" in regards to wanting the next chapter. I guess Hojo just snuck in there like a creepy stalker and poisoned him or may be shocked him? Don't know but hope you explain that :D
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Hey, I'm kinda stuck, too! Yay! We can be stuck together! ...Err... Wait a minute, being stuck is a bad thing... Heh heh heh... XD

Great chapter. The way you described the animals was well done. You really brought the scene to life, here.

I have to go (gotta study for an Anatomy and Physiology lab test tomorrow, bleh), and I've gotta sleep, but I hope to see more from this story soon. If you need inspiration, I highly suggest listening to the Crisis Core soundtrack on 'repeat,' with the Before Crisis, Last Order, Final Fantasy VII, Advent Children, and Dirge of Cerberus soundtracks thrown in. It's working for me... Oh, and I also recommend the Final Fantasy VI and Final Fantasy XI soundtracks, too. Dynamic music is good for the inspirational brain!

Keep up the good work, and I hope you get past the writer's block soon!
Portrait of a Scribe chapter 4 . 4/13/2010
Genesis was HILARIOUS. But I'm a little out of touch with the slang terms you're using, unfortunately. What's "Soz" mean?

*sheepish grin*
ladysubaru83 chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
oww poor puppy!
Madame Penguin chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
hm I never realized that Angeal used so many exclamation marks in the game... just work on that though.

Genesis was funny as hell but I was just waiting for the random quote from Loveless but maybe incorporate that next time.

WTH Hojo? You're supposed to test him first like a REAL doctor you nitwit! What if he was allergic or got poisoned? Stupid Hojo and his need to torture recruits...

Last problem is that the paragraph format is a bit weird in this chapter. Makes things not flow correctly.

This is not a flame so don't take it as such. I still like this chapter.

~read ya later
ladysubaru83 chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
hahaha pillow rape hahaha ur not serious r u? XP