Reviews for Control
Jake Crepeau chapter 11 . 9/22
I'm really sorry to see you haven't updated this in several years now. It's a wonderful story, and I sincerely hope your muse starts prodding you again.
person0929 chapter 2 . 9/22
his exact name is Guptill
person0929 chapter 1 . 9/22
I don't know if you know this or if you will see this but someone has stolen your story, completely copy and pasting it, his name is Guptil12 I think
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 9/22
This is a great story. I don't normally care much for Dark Harry stories, but this one is really good. Hope to see more of it soon.
KantasKarias chapter 1 . 9/2
Amazing. Revive please.
This was amazing. One of the best, if not best, Harry potter fanfiction I have ever read.
I know this is already six years later, but would you considering picking up where you left off?

A now rabid supporter.
MamaSnorlax chapter 11 . 8/17
Hi. I know this review is long overdue and if I had found this story sooner then I have no dought that I would have reviewed every single chapter. I hope that one day you will come back to update this story because I can honestly say that it is one of the best Harry potter fanfics that I have ever read. Please email me at if you get this message. I would really love to know if your going to finish this amazing story.
1000 chapter 11 . 7/21
Wonderful fic, although it hasn't been updated in awhile, I loved it.
AlphaF34R chapter 11 . 7/19
Can you please update soon?
spiritworldwarrior chapter 11 . 7/18
Please Update! It's been, like, 50 years!
I am Aus chapter 11 . 7/17
Good read.
spiritworldwarrior chapter 2 . 7/15
You can write a damn good story, I cannot wait to read your other work!
Also, did you make up some of the dark curses, because I have never heard of them before... the seemed pretty legit. Thanks for making this an amazing reading experience!
Devil.Harry chapter 4 . 7/6
loved it so far.
Devil.Harry chapter 2 . 7/6
its only chapter 2 but you have me hooked. thats all for now. have to start chapter 3 immediately.
HoneyBear84 chapter 11 . 7/5
Love ithope u will update it soon, plz.
1,007 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »