Reviews for Yinji Region Pokedex
Mystic 6 tailed Naruto chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
You guys are awesome I'm thinking of my own region and generation of Pokémon too!
WyldClaw chapter 69 . 12/4/2010
I don't think i'd want to be a fighting type pokemon going up against a telefusion
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2010
GREAT POKEDEX
Novanto chapter 100 . 8/3/2010
Speaking of the Alpha Pokemon, I would suggest that this Pokedex be kept as far away from the Original One as possible or he might decide to aim Judgement at you.

(In other words, you and your friend did a great job on this!)

-Novanto

May the Being of Knowledge never look directly into your eyes.
HMMaster chapter 63 . 6/24/2010
I didn't know if you noticed, but you have 19 pokemon that don't evolve, excluding legendaries of course. That's quite a lot don't you think? Maybe if you and Charmander Hero were to create another region together, you could give them evos/pre-evos. Just a thought in my head...
WyldClaw chapter 31 . 6/6/2010
Awwww! Bunblitz seems like it would be a really cool pokemon to have in real life
WyldClaw chapter 72 . 6/6/2010
Man oh man! Salamaco sounds like such an awesome amazing pokemon!
WyldClaw chapter 84 . 6/6/2010
great job describing the bugzeon
WyldClaw chapter 6 . 5/21/2010
I wouldn't want to meet a Wolferno on a dark night. great description!
WyldClaw chapter 99 . 5/10/2010
I really love Psychat's description
WyldClaw chapter 74 . 5/10/2010
Neat! one can never have too many baby evolutions
WyldClaw chapter 88 . 5/10/2010
AWESOME! You don't know how long i've waited for a ghost eeveelution
HMMaster chapter 100 . 5/4/2010
I like your pokedex pretty much all the way through. Your legendaries are unique, and I saw where you got the Black and White mascots in too. At least, I think they were, Depaz and Psycat. Your names could have been just a bit more creative, but whatever.
I may use a few of your pokemon in an upcoming story of mine, but I will give credit where credit is due. You ought to keep going really.
HMMaster chapter 25 . 5/4/2010
One thing that I have noticed with this is that you've taken pokemon like the chimchar family and completely changed just a few things around. I mean, its cool and everything to see a posion/steel chimchar, but you haven't changed much about it.
Pokemon Champion198 chapter 100 . 5/1/2010
You two together are really good at this stuff. Very impressive with what you did. I'm wondering, is it possible for you to let me use your Pokémon in a story? If we have to talk over PM we can.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »