Reviews for Sparkle Boy
dee87 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
hahahahahahaha i was cracking up when i read this! i mean, i probably would react the same way. i dont see why edward's all upset... but damn that was funny!

:Dee
Lilia chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
There was awsome, I love Bellas reaction, that was my exact reaction to when read it in the book. Gay pride parad;D ha haha
ThePerfectMess chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
LOL! xD

This totes should've been Bella's reaction in the book xD
Sanityisjustatheory chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This made me laugh so hard :)
Vampiregirl1711 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I love it so much! I mean, I would've laughed uncontrolabley too! (is that spelled right?) oh well, awesome one shot!
animegrlsteph chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
OMG that was hilarious i really love that. lol spakly (starts laughing uncontrollably as she pictures this) Its sparkly the vampire lol (still laughing uncontrollably) um heh heh ok i'm all good now. anyway that was awsome _
Amanda Cullen001 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
i absolutely loved it. i had always wondered if bella ever laughed at edward because he sparkled, but all stephanie meyer ever wrote was that she thought he was beautiful. i think i would laugh. you have to admit, he's this big, strong, vampire but he sparkles in the sun...hilarious. : )
LizLiz07 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Ha! that's hilarious, and probably the reaction i would have had.
Tinkertwin'08 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You have got to continue this story! It's really good and really funny!
RedrumCarnie95 chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
hahahahahahahahahahahahah(wipes a tear) are you updating
sunnygcat chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Meyer should of written it like this!
roses-love chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
incredibly funny
I dont want this account anymo chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
i would have started laughing uncontrollably to...wow...i liked it.
Cfings753469 chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
/2010/01/05/funny-facebook-that-was-a-succinct-summation/

Read this

It totally relates to the whole sparkle thing
Awesomely-Awesome Alice chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Bravo! Bravo! XD That is hilarious. I was half expecting her to laugh in the movie. I just wish Jacob could've seen that; Edward would've been teased forever! XD Sparkle-sparkle...*