Reviews for tangle heart
Claire chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Beautiful, beautiful syntax. You have wonderful control over your writing
IggyInin20218 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
Beautifully written! :D
GodlyJewel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Loved this! The detail you put in was amazing beyond words.
A Mistake chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You have the feel of the movie touchingly well; the mythical underworld, beautiful, ephemeral and strange, and its princess no less stranger than all of them. Moanna being simultaneously young and old is also a nice touch-for wouldn't the daughter of an eternal king be eternally young, regardless of the years she had seen past? And of course, by her side through all of it, is the Faun, as ageless as she is.

Wonderful snippet! Thanks for sharing.
Day of the Wolf chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
Wow. A talent that should not be contained by fanfiction.
foreverlostdreamer chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
Liked the way you wrote very short and sweet .. the words very beautifully described . like she remembered how the moon and sun first fell in love , how she cried for the unborn children's and the end how she said he was his prince ... really somehow it touched my heart T_T
terfle chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Fantastic description, I can really imagine them in it
Shimmer chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Beautifully written, if a strange topic. I like it but I think I would like it more if it felt less like sexual love and was more like the love for a tutor or a deep bond. - Its kinda creepy as romance where he licks her because it doesn't work with their relationship. But the way you have used words is masterful and your content philosophical. Well done.
SilverSoulmate chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Wonderful story - the magical moments between Moanna and the Faun are so well written that the story (to me) seem too short ;)

I have read and reread the ending again and again and I truly love it. It's such a warm and tender scene.

I hope you'll write more fanfiction for Pan's Labyrinth, 'cause you're very talented and I enjoy your stories very much.