Reviews for Dangerous Dreaming
Admiral higgenbottoms chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Jareth ...dreams are personal...any who I just wanted to say that I really like this story. I like how big a part the dreams play...even though Jareth is a little looky-loo about it...
Devil's-Smile chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
I love this. It's so dramatic/scary/realistic.
Luna Juliette Pendragon chapter 4 . 7/23/2010
Are you insane? Its been months; MONTHS! Since you've updated this fantastic story! I lie to you not when I tell you that this story has a lot of potential. Please continue to write it, even if not for thr comments, which I promise to comment every chapter if you continue, but for yourself. Your writing is mgic, don't let it disapate. I did the same. I was writing a great story, didn't like the small number of reviews, so I stopped. But please don't make my mistake. Write!

demonicluna
Conquistador Imp chapter 4 . 6/28/2010
Look review! And with this review I hope to fuel your writing drive for another chapter!
LadyNorth76 chapter 4 . 5/27/2010
You have GOT to update! I love how detailed you are with the characters! Please update soon. I'll be on the look out for another chapter. Thanks!
artseblis chapter 4 . 5/24/2010
this is interesting. I'd love to find out how she can get out of this bind. and what tricks the goblin king has in store for her.
MayFeiScarlette chapter 4 . 4/26/2010
If comments are like crack, then boy do I have a deal for you. lol I very much like your story and hope to see updates soon. I lack team spirit but I'm cheering you on mentally none-the-less. :)
Siriania chapter 4 . 4/23/2010
A great story! please I beg you, update soon!
blueeyedbookie chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Yay! I love your story! M... yummy Jareth goodness is hard to beat! Your writing & story-telling is very well done! Keep up the good work, & I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
DanceMagicDance chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Awesome. Loving Sarah being wished away, instead of being there by choice. Good job!
CeliaEquus chapter 4 . 4/20/2010
Are you so sure that we should be feeding your addiction, then? Not that I necessarily mind being an artificial stimulant of any kind; just as long as it's safe. ;)

Post again soon, please!
CeliaEquus chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
Is the feather from a chook or an owl, though? Now she's going to start panicking. But then, when you think about it, Maggie interrupted 'the line' herself. Still, it makes me wonder if Jareth's just taunting Sarah at the moment.
MayFeiScarlette chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
Such potential greatness *hug*
CeliaEquus chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Gah! Please let it work! Then she'll probably realise why Sarah reacted the way that she did. But then... Maggie may have to (ha! Maggie Mae...) run the Labyrinth. Either that, or she'll be rewarded for having sent Sarah back to the Underground. Please post again soon!
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 2 . 4/7/2010
Oy. That's a nice twist to the Get Sarah Wished Away routine. I approve!