Reviews for Harmonize Mismatch
Youngbountygirl chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
I love this story! It's heartwarming & shows strong emotion. R u gonna do a sequel 2 this?
YamiHeart chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
What a great ending to a great story. I'm so glad everything worked out in the end.
DarkHeartInTheSky chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
Sage: Call Yugi a thearpist!

He's not sucuidal, Sage. He just did that to save his friends. Didn't you watch Hellboy 2? The prince and princess were connected and when the prince is fighting Hellboy the princess kills herself, killing the prince too?

Sage: I didn't exist back then.

Point taken. Great chapter, can't wait to see the next chapter!
dragonlady222 chapter 15 . 1/18/2011
I loved it. I'm glad Yugi and Yami are okay and made new friends.
dragonlady222 chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
I'm s glad they killed Bakar and saved Yugi. I hope everything can go back to normal soon for the little group.
YamiHeart chapter 14 . 1/17/2011
I had a roller coatser of emotions while I was reading this. I'm so gald Yugi's alright in the end though. Can't wait to se what happens next!
Lia chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Wonderful long chapter...I didn't expect less from you...keep up the amazing work. x)
Atemues chapter 13 . 1/12/2011
Awesome chapter...as always...impatient for the next one.
YamiHeart chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
I'm so glad Yugi finally got his memories back. He seemed so..so...sad with out them. But Yami needs to hurry his butt up if he wants to save Yugi, dang it!
dragonlady222 chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
I hope they get there soon and help Yugi. The spell is broken and Yugi remembers that is wonderful.
DarkHeartInTheSky chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Yugi: Why? Why do you all torture me?

Chao & Me: 'CAUSE IT'S FUN!

Yugi: Well, it's not fun for me!

Me: Yeah, but nobody cares what's fun for you as long as we get to unleash all our bottled up teenage hate.

Yugi: Can't you unleash it on Sage?

Sage: No.

Me: Yeah, I only go off on Sage if I want to die.

Sage: Yup.

Poor Yugi! If only he would learn about copyright infringment!

Yugi: Well, you do plagerise me.

Yeah, but we put disclaimers at the beginning of each story, so it's technially legal! :)

Yugi: I hate you...
YamiHeart chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
:.( P-poor Yugi. ! DX YAMI! You have to save him! Snap out of that stupid drakness and do something!
ATEMUES chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
Amazing chpater...as always... you are one of my most fave autors, so I don't doubt in any new chapter. They are all wonderful.
dragonlady222 chapter 12 . 1/4/2011
I hope Yami can still save Yugi. He needs to beat Bakar.
dragonlady222 chapter 11 . 1/3/2011
Poor Yami. I hope he can convince them to help him. Bakar needs to be stopped. Poor Yugi. Maybe Yami can figure out to take the death curse off him.