Reviews for Dream On
Lulu chapter 39 . 10/23/2011
Great chapter!
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 39 . 10/23/2011
Great chapter! I really really loved the end. I could really feel the emotion when Mallory just left - very well done! I hope things can at least kind of work out, but I almost sense it won't happen anytime soon if at all.

Can't wait for more!
ashaloo155 chapter 38 . 9/19/2011
I love that you finally updated! I really want her to end up with one of the boys at the end, but this chapter makes it kind of seem like it she is going to end up solo. I also love "The Chain".
jen chapter 38 . 9/11/2011
you're a great writer, really! so please don't hate me if i say that the story has been kind of going in circles that i stopped reading entire chapters after her relationship with silk. it's chapter 38 and i don't have a clue what kind of character mallory is. and elizabeth and jim's story is just not doing anything for me anymore.
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 38 . 9/8/2011
Great job! So glad to see this updated! There was SO much drama! Loved it. The whole thing with Jessica finding out was great, along with the Donna thing, but I feel really bad for Mal. Hope everything works out.

I loved that Jim and Elizabeth seem back to normal again. Actually, they seem even better now than before.

PS I liked how you did the beginning and then jumped back several hours, then came back to that part at the end. Great job. Update again soon!
Peachy65 chapter 38 . 9/7/2011
First, welcome back! Glad to see one of my favorite stories is back too. Wow! Drama, drama and more drama - love it! I feel so sorry for Mallory. I can't believe Rizzo & Mal danced together with Donna there but I guess she was so drunk, she didn't care. Hoping that things work out for Mallory and she finds some serenity with her life. Looking forward to the next update. As always, keep up the great work. ;)
Lulu chapter 38 . 9/7/2011
Welcome back. I liked it.
Pajo chapter 37 . 7/3/2011
Would like to hear something about Neal Broten, afterall he's the guy who became the best of them all.
Pajo chapter 37 . 7/2/2011
Is this story dead? hope not, it's awsome. Please don't make Liz and Jim break up again?
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 37 . 5/30/2011
AWESOME CHAPTER!

I loved that it was in Jim's POV. The chaper in general was a great way to get insight into Elizabeth's character, and what makes her the way she is, and that it was in Jim's POV made you able to see what he was thinking, just as we were seeing things for the first time too. (I hope that makes sense...)

And I loved the previews! I cannot wait to see what happens. I don't really have guesses, but I do have a feeling at least one or two have to do with Mallory... Ahh, I can't wait. Update soon!
Lulu chapter 37 . 5/28/2011
I was near tears by the end! That was amazing!
Peachy65 chapter 37 . 5/27/2011
Great update. Very well written. Poor Jimmy! I was exhausted for Jimmy. His legs were probably like jello or just like a night of doing continuous Herbies. Glad they finally found each other and they made up. Wonder what is in store for Mallory? Looking forward to see what develops next.
Peachy65 chapter 36 . 5/10/2011
Good update. San Francisco - another oldie but goodie song. Glad Mallory and Jim forgave each other. Looking forward to see what develops with Elizabeth and Jim. Wonder how he is going to get there without missing games and practices? Herb is going to have a cow!

I liked Mallory response to Jim's question - "Am I blind?" Mallory shakes her head and says, ""No, you're just a guy." That's so true!
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 36 . 5/10/2011
Great job! I LOVED this chapter. You did an amazing job writing the fight between Mal and Jim. Your funny chapters are great, but you're really good at writing the drama too.

Along those lines, I also thought you did a great job with showing how Mallory and Jimmy are have the same life situations though are handling them so differently.

I'm glad Mallory sort of told Jimmy where Elizabeth was without telling him, lol. I hope they talk and make up. I think Elizabeth could use a supportive boyfriend right now.

Can't wait for more!
vaughnloveralwaysandforev chapter 35 . 4/11/2011
I loved this chapter! So much drama seems to be building. Elizabeth's line "See you in Lake Placid, asshole" was hilarious. I thought it was the perfect place for it because the mood was so tense, then that just made me laugh for some reason.

I also loved the Mallory and Mark dynamic - how they connect because Mark was there for Mal when she was going through her mom's death.

Last but not least I LOVED the cliffhanger. I can't wait to find out where Elizabeth went, hopefully she's okay. I felt bad she came in 4th, but I had a feeling that would happen.

Great job - can't wait for more!