Reviews for For Want of a Nail
BlackWitchesCat chapter 7 . 7/25
Wow I wish this story was continuing cause it's actually very good and well put together. Lelouch actually makes very logical responses to situations and I'm so glad euphie is alive. I very much loved her (I liked all the characters except maybe nina) and it hurt when she died in the show; so seeing a well thought out fan fiction with her alive (and doesn't get boring or end after two chapters) is awesome.
H.TITAN chapter 7 . 3/21
Congratulations! There are few code geass fanfics that worth reading and this piece of art from you is definitely among them. I just hope you wouldn't abandon it, as I can ser you haven't updated for more than 2 years :-(
Caimthehero chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Describing himself without Nunnally. That was great that you pointed that out
Dareagon chapter 7 . 2/15/2013
love it!
PLease update soon!
AvianReader chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Great fic so far, it's pretty much rocketed out of canon, which makes a unique and interesting plot. Lelouch and C.C.'s relationship at the end of this chapter is interesting-sort of like the time right after Shirley gets her memories erased by Lelouch and Lelouch and C.C. are talking about Mao, Shirley, and their contract, but this time C.C. can't really avoid Lelouch's questions as well.
I also like how you handled the revelation that Lelouch is Zero to Suzaku; he's not out of character, yet isn't mentally screwed up over Euphie's death like in canon.
Anyway, I really hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2012
omg I had been following this fic since the last two updates and for me to see just now that it updated made me the happiest person ;w; and this was such a good update too! aaaa I loved the whole dream sequence that was really neat! I love how you really develop every detail it's so well thought out and amazing like wow
this is my favorite code geass fic series I love it so much thank you for writing such greatness! I am crying this is so perfect I greatly look forward to the next update!
Ppsh chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
Great story. Really interesting differences to canon. Things seem like they're progressing more quickly as well, although I'm not strictly sure if we're past the end of R1 yet in terms of timeline... but I suppose it's sort of irrelevant considering the events are so different.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this. Added to favourites & alerts.
nxkris chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
great chapter. i love the rescue mission and the fact that lelouch has met VV and has gotten more answers out of CC (he does that a few more times and he should be able to figure her out much sooner than R2.) update soon.
MisterSP chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
**Zero's mask is so unique, and I was puzzled for a long time what they used for inspiration for it. The round blankness of the front of it is quite powerful….but as a kendo men it's also very Japanese, so I had to work that reference into this at some point!

Actually, it's a more like a featureless version of a tokusatsu hero's mask. Like Kamen Rider or Super Sentai/Power Rangers - particularly certain Black Rangers, or the Gold Ranger from Zeo, which was featureless, other than a gold marking, though how much of the head it encapsulates is slightly different between those and the Zero mask. In some of the side materials, they even suggest that Lelouch was inspired by it. It's practically impossible to find the entire set, but History Lesson Part 1 (on Youtube as "Origin of Britannia part 1") has Suzaku say that Lelouch used to imitate Tokusatsu heroes as a child... which he says in response to Lelouch's "Zero-influenced lines", quite unknowingly.

In comparison, it is much less comparable to a Kendo men, though I can't say that Tokusatsu masks weren't inspired similarly. And, uh... Kendo men aren't really blank. You can see the face behind quite clearly, as they're only intended to be safety equipment - there's really nothing there that Suzaku would pick up on. Heck, Zero is wearing a *suit*. With a *cravat*. There's practically nothing Japanese there to see... which is the point, of course.
theAsh0 chapter 7 . 6/11/2012
oh, very good; well-written and believable characterization. you did kind of write yourself out of the main drama in the series. hehe. are you sorry?
Yume-chan chapter 6 . 5/31/2012
You made Suzaku smart! Great job! I think you should have a Britannia Person kidnap Nunnaly, so Zero can pin blame on Britannia. That is just my idea.
Suzyn chapter 6 . 2/29/2012

TT aw that's sad. I REALLY like this fanfiction.

:D I really like how Suzaku found out. Such a tiny mistake that unraveled a LOT. :P Damn Suzaku, why the hell would you turn in your best friend? PSH that's so like him e.e

:D I really like your previous chapters too. I just wish Kallen would've learnt about his identity after he got shot.

And truthfully, I actually wish he bled a bit. :P like a scar or what-not. It just seems to make Lulu more badass

:D and Shirley. Uh-oh~ :P I wonder what's gonna happen . This is clearly not going to just end up like that...

O.O And Nunnally!

:P Why do I have a bad feeling that V.V. kidnapped her, She's going to be back in the Britannian family and Lulu will get dragged in too?

. ah~ Poor Lulu if that happens.

:D But I do hope you continue this story. It HAS been like 2 years.

:P Too awesome a story not to continue!~

Dragonjek chapter 6 . 10/4/2011
This is a very interesting story. I can't wait to see what you will do with it... well, what you might do with it, if you choose to continue it.
Reishin Amara chapter 6 . 8/9/2011