Reviews for Brothers United
That was the best story ever
Guest chapter 10 . 9/8/2015
Nice touch bringing Theseus into it
Guest chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
In the Last Olympian, it said that Triton had two fishtails, so how can he walk? It's confusing but it's still an awesome story
Guest chapter 6 . 6/10/2015
I'm taking a wild guess without reading the next chapter. Theseus is the Son of Poseidon Athena fell in love with?
Megatherium chapter 2 . 9/12/2014
fuck balls is every one bipolar?
AngelEyes1864 chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
The prophecy was actually really good. I've read many fanfics that have really crappy prophecies but this one is good ;))
Stormwatcher 25 chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Nice first chapter. Although i don't think the cave would be there right after the prophecy. I mean it was only an idea by apollo at first.
Izzybella12 chapter 10 . 2/6/2014
Awesome story! Virtual cookie!(::)3
Guest chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
I'm sure this is a lovely story, but the terrible grammar- spelling, punctuation, etc.- is making me go "fuck this shit", turn around, and get the hell out of reading this. Also, some of the phrasing choices are cringe-worthy.
x-rayLady chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Your writing improved a lot over time, I see. Your next works are written much better. In this one the story is too rushed and the narrative is not as good as in your later works either.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/22/2013
not to be a jerk, but your current wrighting is WAY better than this, but hey everyone needs a start right?
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 10 . 9/8/2013
AWESOME STORY _
InflatedChimp chapter 10 . 7/28/2013
Great intro story, I look forward to enjoy the rest :)
InflatedChimp chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Awesome...
Generally I don't even bother with fics less than 60,000 words as I find that they lack depth, but you got recommended by Anaklusmos14 a few times so I thought I'd give you a try especially after seeing how you've split a the story.
prmehta24 chapter 10 . 7/14/2013
Awesome Story .Theseus and Percy,twins,original idea.