Reviews for Missing Moments
ladee chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
Omg! This is amazing! I love it and it is one of the only Brian x Justin fan fictions ive read that is true to the characters
TiniSeries chapter 82 . 4/12/2014
Thumps up...great story :-D
QAFfangirl chapter 82 . 2/7/2014
This was wonderful. Thanks for the helping re-live every Britin moment. Well done
GallaghersareSurvivors chapter 82 . 1/21/2014
Thank you, for this amazing work of art.
I've loved every second, every choice, eveything.
It just helped me come to terms with how the series ended...And it made me hope for my OTP to really have a fiture 3
Luvqaf chapter 82 . 1/19/2014
I love this.
Oh God it's amazing!
Kairi017 chapter 82 . 11/21/2013
This was a fun 'little' story :) I like all the short parts and I've always been a sucker for gap filler fics.
LisaSaurusRex chapter 6 . 10/21/2013
Aww I love this one!
LisaSaurusRex chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Love this chapter! Can't wait to read more!
LJG chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Wow - you're prolific! :) Can't wait to make my way all the way to the end.
OccasionallyRestless chapter 82 . 3/6/2013
this is an absolute joy to read, both because the moments are consistently well chosen but mostly because there is not one single moment, action, sentence or even fucking word that is out of character for any of them in the entire thing. that is an incredible achievement, and I enjoyed reading it v much :) you deserve to be proud of this!
OR
Yuki.L chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
oh! thank you soo much for this..feels like a closure i've been searching around for after the show ended.. thanks again..
Hana chapter 58 . 10/23/2012
Hahahaha the Cagney and Lacey reference was genius!
JayJay015 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
That moment when Justin wins over Brian at Babylon, has got to be my all time fave moment! You can see everything you need to know in that scene. It's frustrating how Brian tries so hard and for so long to deny what all of us could see right away! But that scene just gets me. I've lost count of how many times I've watched and rewatched it, so it was really cool to see what might have happened right afterwards. Too bad they didn't show this in the episode! Would have loved that. hehe! Great job again!
JayJay015 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
"So, you wanna see what else I'm good at?" LOL! That is SO Brian Kinney! hehe! Great start! I love these two so I can't wait to see what you come up with for every single episode! I was REALLY impressed to see that you actually completed this daunting task! Wow! That's quite an undertaking to tackle every episode. Snaps to you! *on to chapter 2*