Reviews for Bonding
HewwoIamMe chapter 7 . 3/2
awwwww
WinterStormRose chapter 2 . 2/15
You switched between Percy's and Poseidon's POVs without warning. You might want to fix that. It's confusing.
Psyche Castle chapter 7 . 2/8
Awwww! I loved reading this!
ImaLightwood-Bane chapter 6 . 1/29
Love the TMI refrence! When you said 'how mundane this whole thing was'
Guest chapter 7 . 12/20/2016
I love it
Mark chapter 7 . 12/9/2016
This was a nice story, I enjoyed reading it! It was nice to see Poseidon spending some time with Percy and getting to understand life as a mortal more.
Happy Critic chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
You've improved by leaps and bounds since you wrote this fic. The characterisation here is way off the mark, and the first person doesn't work in your favour with Poseidon since he sounds more like an idling, rambling teenager than a thousand something year old sea God. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure fishing is their least favourite sport- I doubt Poseidon or Percy would be too happy to eat their kin and kill fish/sea creatures - a bit like "cannibalism".
The tension between all the characters living together in an awkward situation is portrayed in a dull, no-action silence- wherein the plot becomes paralysed and just as awkward to read as their situation. Which puts off the reader since there isn't any activity or thought development. But you have improved on this skill in your later fics. And got more creative with titles. I do love your more recent works where all your character interactions flow smoothly. Good improvement (Y)
LivyLoo22 chapter 7 . 7/11/2016
:) this was so adorable!
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 7 . 5/21/2016
Awesome! This story is terrific.
Poor Poseidon. Noodles everywhere, and he still does not know what he did wrong.
Jaylene Olebar chapter 7 . 5/9/2016
good job oh and did you do a sequel?
Jaylene Olebar chapter 5 . 5/9/2016
it was good and did you notice we cant just say the same things once? like i was just going to say 'it was good' it wouldnt let me!
Jaylene Olebar chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
it was good and i loved it
Jaylene Olebar chapter 3 . 5/9/2016
best of the best
Jaylene Olebar chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
it was good
Jaylene Olebar chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
okay it was good and keep it up though it was a little late to say that