Reviews for Bonding
Happy Critic chapter 7 . 7/13
You've improved by leaps and bounds since you wrote this fic. The characterisation here is way off the mark, and the first person doesn't work in your favour with Poseidon since he sounds more like an idling, rambling teenager than a thousand something year old sea God. Not to mention, I'm pretty sure fishing is their least favourite sport- I doubt Poseidon or Percy would be too happy to eat their kin and kill fish/sea creatures - a bit like "cannibalism".
The tension between all the characters living together in an awkward situation is portrayed in a dull, no-action silence- wherein the plot becomes paralysed and just as awkward to read as their situation. Which puts off the reader since there isn't any activity or thought development. But you have improved on this skill in your later fics. And got more creative with titles. I do love your more recent works where all your character interactions flow smoothly. Good improvement (Y)
HarryandPercyarebae chapter 7 . 7/11
:) this was so adorable!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 7 . 5/21
Awesome! This story is terrific.
Poor Poseidon. Noodles everywhere, and he still does not know what he did wrong.
Jaylene Olebar chapter 7 . 5/9
good job oh and did you do a sequel?
Jaylene Olebar chapter 5 . 5/9
it was good and did you notice we cant just say the same things once? like i was just going to say 'it was good' it wouldnt let me!
Jaylene Olebar chapter 4 . 5/9
it was good and i loved it
Jaylene Olebar chapter 3 . 5/9
best of the best
Jaylene Olebar chapter 2 . 5/9
it was good
Jaylene Olebar chapter 1 . 5/9
okay it was good and keep it up though it was a little late to say that
Khaos Risen chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
Confusing. You did a POV switch without the reader knowing. Very confusing...
Khaos Risen chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Huh. Nice idea. You used the exact psychology that the gods would use! Awesome job!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
you should warn us if the changes in p.o.v.

and i understand paul he finally gets some time to get to know his stepson and it's ruined by an absentee father showing up. come on he's an absentee father even to his immortal son.
GuardianGirl24 chapter 7 . 8/7/2015