Reviews for John and Delenn in At Last
Nenya Kanadka chapter 3 . 2/19/2012
I really liked the way they told each other their fears and doubts. :) It was very sweet.
startufflover chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
I like very much the story, but I have two different position. The first one I looooove the second and the 3rd chapter! I was so fun, sexy and angst...love the way you make the suspense building up in the history, I even read it in the wee hours of the morning because I want to know what would happen :)

but I didn't buy the first chapter, because I don't feel like Sheridan wouldn't be up to anything after been torture, and didn't like that you keep comparing the sexy torture to the real one, I Think he wouldn't be doing that simile, because is to painful.

But then again, really like the bedroom scene jejeje really hot, and to be sincere, I didn't expect the interruption.
Ardeliah chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Wonderful story!
Starscape91 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Great story!
Kelly chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
I loved Sheridan & Delenn. Good job!
NHPW chapter 3 . 4/14/2010
I'm fairly new to B5 fanfic, but it seems to be there are some gaps and subject matter that we're all drawn to. The "Between the Darkness and the Light" gap is one of those. I had a slightly different take on it, but I enjoyed yours as well. Well-written, and a happy little steamy bit at the end. Thanks for writing it :)
blue talith chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Lovely ending, indeed! It was a wonderful story. Thank you!
Nyt Yanse chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
Fantastic soloution- i like the mention of Lennier, I could picture that being what happened. I love the lovemaking scene- it was perfect for them, and very well written. A great story.
Nyt Yanse chapter 2 . 4/9/2010
This was a great chapter, I loved the bit with Lennier, I always wondered if John fully understood what was going on there and how he felt, since he seemed a bit clueless about it til Delenn explained! Wonderful story.
blue talith chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I LIKED it a LOT!
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is a stunning story- a fantastic take on the emotions of the time and very believable. Thankyou.