Reviews for Subject: The Vortex
Evildarkwolf chapter 18 . 8/24/2010
Loved Larry the Lobster! haha the lobster was so funny! I loved the ending. It was the sweetest. ever could you do a nother one? I realy want to see them get marred. That would be so sweet! And this is the best storie. :) I loved every bit of it. Thank you so much!
Evildarkwolf chapter 17 . 8/24/2010
awww I love this so much. :) And she said the I love you. Awww. Best. Thing ever. Sorry I havent been abole to read this. My computer hates me. School work left and right. Thanks for posting. :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
OMG! I LOVED THIS ONE! SO MUCH ACTON! LOVE THE ENDING! Hurt Derek. Yum! Is that it? One more? Awwww This was the best one so fair loved every bit of it so intice.
Evildarkwolf chapter 15 . 7/27/2010
This chapter was AMAZING! I loved it! And the part when he told Derek you chose to lay with a dancer instead of going to his side, when I saw that episode I wanted to smack him. He should have picked his brother. :) That was great how you put that in there.
Evildarkwolf chapter 14 . 7/11/2010
OMG! There going to give him a butt plug! NOO! pleaseee I gatta know if they do. The poor baby, please say someone is going to save him.
Evildarkwolf chapter 13 . 7/11/2010
O man Lan falling, I was thinking get the hell up. But it was great I dont want him to be saved yet, haha Thoes to I feel so sorry for. Love the care they have for eachother. Thats sweet. But I gatta know what happens to poor Derek.
Evildarkwolf chapter 12 . 6/27/2010
Wow This was up fast. :) Thanks. This was a great one also. You exsplaned alot, thanks. Please update soon I wanna know what happens when they get there.
Evildarkwolf chapter 11 . 6/27/2010
This was so goood. :) Loved it, you hit Jasons personalty on the dot! :) Cant wate for more. I'm so excited.
Evildarkwolf chapter 10 . 6/20/2010
This was awsome. haha My fave part was when Derek said What part starting a relationship or getting kidnapped and terrorized by ghosts. That was a great idia! :) I loved it. I would have read it sooner but my computer had problems. :) Sorry. But this was great. Please update soon. I cant whate for more exciting stuff to happen. :) Not to mussy. Its sweet. hehe. :D Please more.
Evildarkwolf chapter 9 . 6/9/2010
O wow this was great. I loved it. Poor Derek, dies, comes back, then gets groped by a ghost. i just hope that ghost dosent do what I think he might do to poor Derek. And that last sceen where she's crying and he's holding her. Sweet. :) Please update soon. I cant wate to see what happens.
Evildarkwolf chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
ohhh I like it. :) Good job. I just cant wate to see what elts happens. Its great. Thanks for posting soon. :)
Evildarkwolf chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
She slaped him? Poor thing. OMG! Ya killed Derek! Whaaaaa But it was so well written I love it! Best chapter so fair!
Evildarkwolf chapter 6 . 5/30/2010
OMG! This was awsome! And you posted this one on my birthday! OHhh I'm so happy. :) This was grate. I'm so excited to read more. :) Ohh and growling sounds. I love it! please update soon. This was great!
Evildarkwolf chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Aww the ending is sweet. :) Nasty spiders. haha. I loved it! Dont worry yourself to much, Your doing a grate job. :) Its getting to the good parts now. So I'm so happy! More soon I hope.
Evildarkwolf chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Ohh this was so grate! :) I'm so happy that you updated so soon. And you put alot of detail in your work I like it. Your an awsome writer. I'm enjoying this so much. But now I have to know who's behind the evilness. How's feet are they? :) Please more.