Reviews for The Beauty in The Aftermath
Smiley rocks chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
Please update soon! This story is awesome and u did a great job.:)
WotcherLizzieGinny chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
This is SOOOOO good! Please keep writing!

Sierra
JacobFan chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Interesting Story. Update soon.
LM3795 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Yeah Sam is an asshole...I know that's nothing NEW..but yeah, just thought I'd throw that in there...and I'm glad that Jake helped Leah...this sounds like the beginning of something REALLY good! I can't wait! ;)
Jacobleah chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Really well written and interesting premise. Wonder what's going to happen to them so far from home, especially since they have already slept together once. Looks like Leah is back to her bitter, angry ways.
brankel1 chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Update it.
o0FLAM3S0o chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Great chapter

update soon
Kei Jones chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
I'm glad that Leah was finally able to get what was bothering her off of her chest. It'll do her some good. And Sam was being a jerk when he started attacking her like that. She hadn't even wanted to go over his house but HE made her. ( Can't stand him.

I hope Jacob phasing and talking to Jared won't bite them both in the ass.
Kei Jones chapter 4 . 5/22/2010
o Talk about emotions! Love it. Oh...so that's what happened with Sam that sent Leah running. Who were the other voices?

My ears were deaf, I didn't hear the voices - oO? Did she go back to La Push?
AranelEraisuithiel chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Hey there Kora~Bear!

I absolutely adored this chapter *small smile* it was just so full of emotion and confusion for both of the characters. Im loving the way both their shields are weakening and somehow they are letting the other slither in...

I love Leah now! I used to be afraid of her character, but this specific Leah Clearwater has suddenly gotten me under her enchantment. I so badly want to know what happens next...

And yes, my theory was correct... but i do recall that you told me that it was only half, so please hurry up so i can know the other half.

I love you my dear,

it was really nice reading from you!

XOXO

Michelle

oh, do update asap!
Kei Jones chapter 3 . 5/22/2010
Well at least Jacob has a place to crash his head for the moment. And here I was hoping that Leah had made some leeway in herself of becoming a better person. It seems even with the change in scenery she hasn't let go of what Sam and Emily did to her. And that's a shame.
Kei Jones chapter 2 . 5/22/2010
Wow, that was good chapter. It truly is a small world after all in retrospect of the whole situation. What are the chances of Jacob following the same path as Leah? And what was Leah surprised by? Did she not notice the shorts up on the fan? Hehehe. Not that I'd mine the view.

But I think it's unfair of Jacob to just assume that Leah hadn't changed only after just meeting her again. She greeted him and her sarcasm/anger didn't come into play until AFTER he was about to do something stupid and phase.
Kei Jones chapter 1 . 5/22/2010
Very nice. Love the fluff of the first chapter.
karisan chapter 5 . 5/22/2010
Loved it. Everything is in place and it's awesome the away you managed to make Leah starting to feel something more than gratitude for Jake when she's so heartbroken. I'm waiting anxiously for the next chapter.

take care
Jacobleah chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
Just found your story and I find it very interesting - great concept, Jake running into Leah in California. They are both obviously still hurt and bitter over Sam and Bella. I hope they can help eah other.