Reviews for Sammy's First Easter Egg Hunt
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
I love the Easter Egg story. Coloring eggs is the best part of Easter. I love to eat them too. Dean did good to make sure Sammy got to the hunt and then he managed to get his father to help them color eggs.
SoraVun chapter 1 . 12/12/2011 so cute,luv tis story so much,FAV!

bestest big brother in the whole world & bestest little brother in the whole world!

as usually luv the brotherly relationship. tis part

"Hit him in the balls with my fist as hard as I can and scream like a girl" & Dean speech

btw,Happy Easter.
RogueStorm84 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
That was sooo cute. I love little Sammy. I guess you could probably tell that Sam is my favorite character.
wandamarie chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
it was a good one thanks keep up the great work
TuffGreasers chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
that was AWESOME! i loved it! XD great job
carolinesayer chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Aww :D That was sweet :) Thankyou :) And John was well nice at the end! :D xx
Dassy1407 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Oh I loved loved loved this story! :D Easter is my favorite holiday and I can't imagine not coloring eggs every year! Poor Sammy, not knowing that, but yay for Dean being the awsome big brother! And I loved the soft side of John also, it was real sweet! :)

Miss Dassy
rog457 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
What a sweet story. Not only does Sammy get to go on his first Easter egg hunt, but he shows he can share and he wins a prize. Dean gets points for being to bestest big brother ever.

Deans explaination was heartbreaking not only because is underscores everything that the boys have lost but shows just how far John has gone from father to drill sargent. I'm glad that he realized that this was all his fault and that he didn't punish Dean, but I cant imagine him actually explaining himself, just trying to make it right.

"Hit him in the balls with my fist as hard as I can and scream like a girl." I absolutly love this line, not only can I hear Dean saying it but can picture a fierce little Sammy repeating it. Just terrific.
hotshow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
This was a great story. I loved it.

Thank you.
skag trendy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Lovely story, hon. Great job. Hope you had a great Easter with lots of chocolate!

Cheers babes,

Kind regards,

ST x
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
That was SO sweet! I loved how happy our little Sammy was getting that awesome egg with the Transformers robot in it! He deserved it giving most of his eggs to that little girl. What a sweetie! Speaking of sweetie what an awesome big brother Dean was. Maybe we should show this story to Dean right now so he could take his head out of his butt and go back to being sweet and the awesome big brother to sammy insteda of this whiny jackass that he's turned into. Anyway I'm Jewish so normally I don't celebrate Easter but my husband who's Catholic does so we had a great Easter. (Untill a big earthquake hit at dinner time!) Anyway I thought this was very sweet!
calcium77 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Aw. Deans speech made me teary-eyed. Happy Easter to you too!

tellytha chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
aw!that's so cute! (U)
guerrero chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
YAY! I like this one. chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Awesome Easter story Jean and so needed after Thursday's episode. Just loved how Dean caved in to Sammy's wish to go on the Easter egg hunt, realising his little brother had never experienced the fun of one like he had. Such an old head on young shoulders with Dean thinking like that. And loved that Dean was allowed to help Sammy in his search, enabling him to get a few more eggs than he would otherwise have found. So sweet him giving some to the little girl but worried for a minute he might have given her the prize one! Awesome that Sammy got the prize, giving Dean as much pleasure as it did Sam. Trust John to be mad at them when he got home and realised they had gone out, but loved Sam jumping in to take the blame. And loved Dean's little speech as to why he took Sammy out, making John realise that he'd never painted eggs with them and decided to remedy that fact.

A great little fic Jean, loved it. Happy Easter