Reviews for The Legend of NiGHTS
Anonymous Hearts chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
*slap* thats from the Legend of NiGHTS muse.
zdragon5700 chapter 4 . 6/21/2013
This is a great story
Azorawing chapter 4 . 10/23/2012
Nice story maby one day you'll continue it...
sonicxjones chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
More?
55 chapter 4 . 10/12/2011
So what this Kris look like anyway? I imagine some one who looks like a cross of Ashei and a human Midna.
55 chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
WHO is Kris? WHO is the gardenkeeper? WHAT is the garden for and WHO is Zelda? (just kiddin bout the last one, of course I know who Zelda is, she is the...talking tree? angry moon? no no she was that stuby little onion that followed you in the wind temple on WW!)
krysten chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
please update soon
SanityLeaving chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
this was good. you were too lazy to write the full dungeon part, and now I;m too lazy to write a full review... but this was really great!
Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 3 . 9/19/2010
Wow. This was good. I understand how writers block is. I get it all the time. One moment, i think up a great scene to write about, i go to the computer, then as soon as i sit down to start typing, i am like, uhhh what? So yeeeeah. Anyways, good story so far.
Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
Please please please please please please please update this sooooooooon! I am DYING here.
PureUntarnishedSilver chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
...Wow...I have to say this that The Legend of NiGHTS has to be your best fanfic on here ever! The descriptions in the first chapter of Dreamer's Garden were awesome. For it being your fanfic on here, it was well-written and I could actually see the events happening before my eyes! That's always a score with me...heheheheh. Anyway, keep writing-I really want to see what happens! :)I also love the natural humor in this between Link and Kris; it's really obvious that they're close. And that Link loves Zelda! XD So please keep writing! (And yes, I do know I already said that!)
LoN fan chapter 2 . 6/17/2010
I read Sketches and scars so I checked out ur profile. Scroll down.., hm! A legond of Zelda/ NiGHTS fanfic, two of my favorite things! Quickly check the categories... Another hm! Only Zelda/NiGHTS fanfic there is! :O so here I am! Oh right... Awesome story! Please keep writing this, it's too good to ignore/delete! Loved it!
Iluvryan chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
Omg it's Kris! I love nights and loz! Awesome story and I agree with luigi: post more! Btw I think you should add Ryan he totally rocks!
SanityLeaving chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
awesome! great story! love it, POST MORE!