Reviews for A Hidden Secret
Catmint chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Beautiful yet heartbreaking. You've got both Tony and Ziva down really well and you handle a difficult subject really tenderly. Warming end. :-)
ZivaDavid-LesNinja-FemmeLove chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my God! Eeep! This story is soooooo cute and soooooo sad and I loved everyminute of it. Please tell me there will be more. There just has to be more. It was absolutely beautiful.
CalzonaaForeverr chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AWWWHH! i love this! it is sooo cute! i think you shoul dhave comtinued it! it would have made a great story! :D
Nymphadora Andromeda Lupin chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Nahau Moondust chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
ir about time.
Pipy889 chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
great story! i really wish there was another chapter or two. i know you wount continue it but i would just love it if you had.:)
my name does not matter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I love this! The ending is priceless and very unpredictable. Incredible job on this wonderful masterpiece! Great great great job!
snowboard.chik chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
D at first, i was wondering why Ziva wanted to go to the hospital, because i thought it was OOC until i realized it was because of the baby ( but i liked the ending )
The Sneezing Panda chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
AWW! loved it! I really hope that didn't happen in Somalia, the whole thing was bad enough- not the story, the story was great! sequel?
Swingflip chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aw. So sad, but the ending was so sweet!
Betherzz chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
good one.. not exactally sure if the "offer" was the right thing to do in those circumstances, but it was a sweet gesture
zats chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
A sad story with a happy ending. Enjoyed reading it and more if you continue it.
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Interesting twist on what could have happened, i like it :-)
Agent Aleu chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
So so awesome wirint more and more. I wana to cry and shout and laugh at once
artislife89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
I can't wait to read more! :D