Reviews for Tortured Soul
Bella Veyron chapter 18 . 6/21/2013
omg! It's been forever since the last update and I think I will die if i don't get to the end of this story! I think it is quite possible one of my favorite fanfics that I have EVER read (and I have read a good 500) and I really really want to keep reading! SO please I know it's a lot to ask, but try and update for the sake of my sanity?
alsin chapter 18 . 9/9/2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE D
Blissfulstarlet chapter 17 . 5/31/2011
Took me forever to read this chapter, but I loved it! Very excited for Bella to return home! :-)
Nat3628 chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
Tough beginning but I hope this chapter is a turning point for Bella. I just hope she can keep that same optimistic attitude when faced with what is ahead. I know the kids are not dead. They took them so could have kids since couldn't have their own. I hope that Bella one day can tell Edward that it was James and not to trust him and can finally go after the bastard for what he did to their family! I would love for them to get their kids back too.
buggins74 chapter 17 . 2/5/2011
Fantastic chapter Ladies! That was one of the toughest things I have ever read..Very well done..Can't wait for the next chappy :) Love y'all to pieces!
katinki chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
Certainly glad to see her going home. Finally.

Here's to hoping that a James deballing is in order. Hope she's thje one to deliver, too.

Or Edward. Surely he needs to plow a few rounds into that ass.

Thanks for writing.

Kate
buggins74 chapter 16 . 11/25/2010
Yeah, she's going home! I can't wait for the James ass kicking that is coming...Great job ladies!
pattyrose chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
Really enjoyed this chapter girls, especially the flashback. I'm a sucker for love confessions!

Update soon!
teamedwardalways chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
Knowledge is most definitely power. I loved the flashback. To see how they came to be. I could totally picture him pulling at his hair (like love him to do) and saying that he loved her and then her fallin on her ass. Just perfect, so them. I'm glad she's finally decided to go back home. OH and I so love your Rose, she is amazing in this story, so unlike any Rose I've encountered. She's her rock instead of Alice. It's refreshing. I was thrilled to see this update. Keep it coming! And Gobble Gobble!
Blissfulstarlet chapter 15 . 9/27/2010
Danna I love you and your cliffy!

Love the story, and thanks for updated.

Prayers for you on your journey bb!
katinki chapter 15 . 9/25/2010
well now that's an interesting turn. the bbs are still alive after all. so, there's some hope that james et al will all get theirs and exb will get their bbs back. now, if bella will just tell people. like edward for instance. and the police. and perhaps a hitman or 5. or a bazooka to james's face.
katinki chapter 14 . 9/25/2010
very glad she let edward back in. and more so that she was actually able to follow through with the sex.

the flashback was a little disturbing but now some of the distance makes sense. i felt even more sorry for edward... he was coping with the bottle. that's quite sad.
katinki chapter 13 . 9/25/2010
sigh. such a traumatic event. though bella still confounds me with her unwillingness to go to the police. he's still out there and could be preying on other women.

i'm glad she's at least starting to let edward back in. he's suffered too - he lost everything.
teamedwardalways chapter 15 . 9/24/2010
I've been waiting for your update like forever and it was so worth it. OMFEC, he stole E/B's kids. I can't friggin believe it. The twins aren't dead, they are alive and well and that's why James did what he did. OMFEC! What a turn of events! Still lovin it and of course lovin you hard and shit my masta-beta. Big HUGS!
twilightgurl49 chapter 15 . 9/23/2010
omg i cant believe it edward and bellas babies are still alive.. u guys did an awesome job on this chappy..i am still stunned!cant wait for the next chappy.. luv ya guys keep up the awesome writing! huggzzz