Reviews for The Loneliness in the Woman
Kate56 chapter 36 . 6/14/2010
I get her abandonment issues but she is an intelligent woman who is smart enough to figure out why he left. I like this story but I am starting to hate Brennan as the constant victim.

Everyone talks about how Booth was wrong to leave her but he was doing exactly what she knew he would do given his own issues. If hers count so much as the truth then his have to as well.
silver-wings124 chapter 36 . 6/14/2010
Great Chapters, Looking forward to more :D
Jdragonfire29 chapter 36 . 6/14/2010
aww she makes ya wanna hug her
Quarterbreed chapter 36 . 6/13/2010
Yes, Brennan was finally speaking of the real issue: She won't ever be able to trust Booth again. Exactly as he'd said to himself: He was no better than her father. Max had abandoned her because he was trying to protect his Tempe; Booth had abandoned her because he was trying to protect his Bones. He'd hurt and betrayed her just as her father had, and he'd KNOWN about the previous abandonement in her life.

We fans want Bones and Booth to someday get their happily ever after, but in actuality, given the betrayal that this story documents, the bottom of Chapter 36 is what is actually real and true and what would really happen in real life.
lil' boothy chapter 35 . 6/13/2010
( really enjoying the story but please make it right between them soon! Not that I don't love angst, but sometimes I need a little hop! )
Kate56 chapter 35 . 6/13/2010
All caught up. This is well written and very good. I like how you have the characters true to the show and not over the top with emotions.

I really liked that you had Booth go to Zack.
horseninja chapter 35 . 6/13/2010
I hope she does let him in eventually.
mendenbar chapter 35 . 6/11/2010
Because you don't allow yourself to experience something doesn't mean you don't "miss" it. The inexplicable feeling of knowing everyone else has something wonderful and you don't is terrible.
silver-wings124 chapter 34 . 6/10/2010
Great Chapter, ahh things are going to be even more awkward now... Looking forward to more :D
horseninja chapter 34 . 6/9/2010
I hope it all works out better.
Nedra1212 chapter 34 . 6/9/2010
still a great story and wonderful update! I'm starting to get annoyed at brennan, though. her father did the exact same thing as booth (actually booth's was more selfless, since he thought he'd be killed), and she's trying to forgive Max. I think booth deserves it just as much, right? Anyway, just had to vent on that piece, but I can't wait for the next chap, so PPS!
Lisbon94 chapter 33 . 6/8/2010
That was so great! :D I loved it :):) I thought the ending was so sweet...and AwEsOmE! :D can't wait for a UD :D xx
saganist chapter 33 . 6/7/2010