Reviews for Lucy's Missing
jennieeek chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
ahahahaha :P so funny I loved it x Flack you are so dumb sometimes but WE ALL LOVE YA! Hey Mac looks like Drew aka 333 stalker is back...!
Izzi Creo chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Ah, that was brilliant! :D

The last line especially had me chuckling, they sure know how to take pranking too far!
rhymenocerous chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh, I needed a good laugh and I'm so glad that I found this story! Thanks for making my day! I really thought that Flack had lost Lucy and was having a bit of a panic attack. But after seeing that Danny and Lindsay were two steps ahead, I loved it! Great job!
OneInactiveUser chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Oh God, I guess I would have kicked Flack's butt if I had been them. I love how Jess called them though. lol And Danny and Lindsay really had the right to do this to him! I really love this, awesome work!

- They'd all just call Mac at 3:33 instead. -

Hahaha! That's evil but so damn funny!
CSINYBabyy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
PMSL!

I know the Genre was humor but i was still a wee worried when Flack said Lucy was missing, but lmaoo when he pranked them and they pranked him back! very very funny. The last line was just the icing on the cake.

Awesome story.

Dayna. x
Wait To You See Me Smile chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Omg! was so stressing as Flack called!

And haha 3:33! U should so write a sequel to what happened the next year with Mac! Love this story :D
saturn567 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
very cute!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
SO TRUE! ESCPECIALLY AFTER THE LAST LINE! LMAO! You are brilliant! The beginning started out so sweet with Danny enjoying the lunch that Lindsay had made for him and his thought son that. But I have to admit that Don losing Lucy like this would have been so freaking horrible. Thank god that Jess told them and they turned it around on him. :D

I only hope that by this time next year you cash in on your promise to write a story that messes with Mac. That would be glorious!

Favorite lines

"Now though, he thought it was ridiculously sweet that his own wife would do such a thing. Even if they'd had a fight the night before, he would always wake up and see her making him his lunch, just so she knew he would eat that day. She was always looking out for him, which was one of the many reasons why he loved her so much."

"Happy April Fool's Day, you asshole."

Confused, Flack looked behind him and his eyes grew wide at what he saw. Danny was standing there with a smirk on his face, Lindsay was laughing, and Jess was standing between the two, Lucy in her arms."

"Flack nodded, understanding exactly what he meant by it not being a good prank. He understood now that he'd been pranked the same way.

Before Danny and Lindsay left, they all agreed that next year there would be no pranks involving Lucy.

They'd all just call Mac at 3:33 instead."