Reviews for Never let 1: never let hedgehogs eat chocolate
Gamemaniac92711 chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
Wow... I'm really Hyper and Insane without any form of Sugar, and Candy actually makes me less hyper, altough it makes me twich often and shout a lot if I have too much. Idea for a Never Let; Never let Shadow order Pizza.

(He'd order them all with black olives and pepperoni in the shape of his head)
1Plot2Story3Editing chapter 2 . 7/9/2010
hows about my OC Jason the hedgehog this is his character bio: the son of Sonic the hedgehog and Amy Rose from 23 years into Sonic's futer, this time travaling hedgehog is abal to bend the fabric of space and time, his speed is unmached even by his own father, he is so strong that he can brack through vertualy anything, he is abal to copy the abilates of alomst any one, and his two biggest fears are losing the love of his life Rochelle, and electricity, and his favorit food is chili dogs.

how's that for information?
Alexx Land chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Great job! There was little evidence that you rushed through the story but it's very original and funny, keep on writing, it's your talent!
Dragonclaw-Phoenixstar1017 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Nice chapter! I so can't wait for the next "Never Let"! Really awsome! Oh, and can Dragon, Ash, Fang, and Tree be in the next one with a hyperactive Dragon and the cats trying to keep her under total control? All the info is on my profile.
Lucy the Hedgehog chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
LOLZ

Shads is drunk! XD jk who knows?

Anyways, good chapter and nice for the future chapters.
ShadowTheHedgehog5247 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
that was scarily funny, and quite entertaining. i can see very clearly whats going on, especially how blaze would really be blazing when silver was levitating the couch (and the lamp (:!)

and you can easily see the chaos in this house. i actually really like how you leave the readers in suspense at the end, to keep them checking back for more. good job!
Shadow5247 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
wow that was hilarious! shadow: i don't go hyper, i go Chaotic! lol and then silver levitating the couch was really funny too... CONTINUE THE STORY!
Lucy the Hedgehog chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
LOL!

CHOCOLATE MADNESS!

I would say... let Shadow go on a rampage and after that, he gets tied up, like you said XD
Alec the Dark Angel chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
I can't think of an idea for another installment, But I definitely will like this series.

On second thought, I do have an idea for the Spyro characters. Never get in the way of dragons during mating season.