Reviews for Be Here Now
TheGypsyWitchProject chapter 3 . 9/20/2013
I loved this fanfic! There needs to be more Snow/Vanille stories out there.
Toolazytosignin chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Wow! Amazing! Love the song choose by the way. My all time favorite song. Keep up the good work
LightsBright chapter 3 . 5/20/2011
This deserves more reviews! So well written and everyone was in character!
Sass-Bot chapter 3 . 2/8/2011
Do you know how much I love you right now?

I didn't even know that ours were the only Vanille/Snow fics on this site D:

Well done on this though! It was adorable! Most Snow fics fail to mention Serah, who Snow just so happens to be ENGAGED to, 3 but you did and I loved it!
finalfantasydreams chapter 3 . 11/14/2010
Loved it! That was a great story. I hope you write another Snow x Vanille fic really soon!
Captain Deadpool chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
That was *sniff* so beautiful!
ThugLiFe316 chapter 3 . 7/18/2010
No lie, sweet story right here. Ya really got me into this couple and a bros gotta admit that this couple is def my fave now! Seriouslly, picture big 6'7" gangsta Snow and cute little Vanille who I def would bang myself...she is absolutely the cutest thing I ever seen.

Overall, kudos to ya. Love this story
ARTistofwords23 chapter 3 . 6/26/2010
Great story. o btw does anyone know a site that has pictures of Snow and Vanille? maybe a fanclub or something. I really really like this ffxiii couple
Vanillefan101 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
I totally luv this couple! I would luv to see an M rated fanfic of these two. Snow is such a hottie and he's so tall and muscular. And Vanille is the most absolute cutest thing ever. I adore and so wanna be her. She should totally date Snow. I say Snow like divorce Serah because the things and feelings he went through with Vanille is irreplaceable. I love your story and how you made it sooooo believable. keep up the good work.

SNOW & VANILLE 3
snow vanille fan chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
First off I think its awesome that you wrote this story. I absolutely love the Snow & Vanille pairing, and I am sooooo happy you agree. Please write more.
Cuckoo-4-Cocoa-Puffs chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
I love this! I think Vanille and Snow are now my second favorite pairing for this game, right after Snow and Hope.
SayuXx chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Oh, I'm sorry, the review was meant for the third chapter .
SayuXx chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
I really like the end of the story!
Making Vanille pregnant is auch a cute and wonderful idea :)

I just love that pairing and I hope you will write another story about them someday!
DeviantSupaSoldier chapter 3 . 4/26/2010
Aww I loved this story! :) I can't wait to see what you have coming out next!
WickedSong chapter 3 . 4/25/2010
Really cute at the end there and the smart way you made the end similar but not the same to fit the story was very creative.

I really enjoyed this. Well done.