Reviews for Easter at Wammy's
If I was Roger in this story, I would refrain from hiding any eggs at all... Just let them keep looking, thinking there are eggs. Call kids in for dinner, then hide them all in one place, probably in a car.
Very good.
SquirrelQueen88 chapter 1 . 1/25
Poor roger XD God I would HATE to have his job!
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
(wheezes from cackling)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
i love this with my heart. chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Lol this was funny
snipsnip-scissors chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This shall now be one of my favorite fanfics... it made me crack up, and I basically hung on every word. If that doesn't sound too creepy... heh. Anyways, it's completely AWESOME.
FallingFireStar chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
This is one of my favourite Death Note fanfics, it never fails to make me laugh. The characterisation is brilliant and I love the idea of this. My only slight hiccup is the very Christian focus of the holidays, when there are religious characters. Apart from that though its perfect!
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
...he should hide it somewhere obvious but too revolting to consider.

Like his pants. While he's wearing them.

The year I hid the things no one could find even one of them...I hid about seven. One I painted plain yellow and taped inside one of the bedroom lamps, replacing the bulb. One joined the pebbles rounding the gardens. Another found a convenient place on the mantelpiece. Two I hid among the toys in the playroom. One buried in the vegetable garden, right among the onion bulbs. And the last I held in my hand while the little bratty idiots ran around looking for the eggs.
sweetiesugar chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
hahahahahaahaahaha you r great
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
This was utter perfection- Roger's POV was great. I loved that Matt and Mello were a couple and kept traumatizing those in vicinity. L coming home for Halloween was spot on- also Watari not getting pranked also made me grin- and the snipers following the trick or treaters...its a shame Roger couldn't get L to plan how to hide the eggs...
Juu chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was hilarious!
You really made my day with this story.
Poor Roger! I pitty him. But he must love the children, otherwise he would not try over and over again. Would he?

Wonderful story and very creativ! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Sonorous Serendipity chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
that was perfect.. ah, poor roger. he really should just.. not bury any eggs one year. XD though in retrospect, the kids could probably sniff it out right away.
HekkuShun chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
lOl wow! This is by far a very funny and incredible story about Roger's holidays.
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 3/3/2012