Reviews for When I Look At You
SuckerForBadBoys chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
heyy loved your story i absolutely love matt and santana together cos i think they are both soo HOT and im in love with santana.

anyways i was kust wondereing if you could hook me up with the link of your role playing site cos i love role play and stuff like that soo PM please.
egyouppt chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I never really thought much of this pairing before I read your fics, but I really love the way you write them. And the way you make Santana vulnerable but in a completely believable way.
Isilady chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
great story, they're adorable together
ddeactivated chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
This was so adorable. Matt is pretty underused in the show and you've done a great job of portraying him. "for a moment he wonders if it's humanly possible to completely humiliate yourself in front of a girl more than he just did"-loved this. And it's nice to see a Santana that's not a complete bitch!

I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
Don'tThinkAllDay chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
soo after you reviewed Finally Believing saying that you love Matt/Santana and that you write stories about them...I couldnt help it, so i found this one and i have to was ammmaaazzinnggg...i liked it alot...great job!

JusttxJaycie chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aw, so sweet. I have a habit of going back and forth between Santana/Puck and Santana/Matt, lol, but this is realy good. I love it.