Reviews for Make The World Go Away
bogey654 chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is brilliant! Sweet and cute, this was perfect!
AnGeLuZ YuMi chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Ohhh what a cuties! I enjoy this ;)
Meshi chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
:D aawww. this is so sweet~

danceshipping's been my favorite girl/girl ygo pairing for a while now, but i've never bothered to read a mai/anzu fanfic before now. im glad i did, this was adorable x3 great job!
yllimilly chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
I think you portrayed "Mai-and-Anzu-casually-being-a-couple" just right. :)
My Misguided Fairytale chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Aww, I like it!

You've done a very good job here with Anzu's character especially-I feel that she's very realistic and I'm not an Anzu fan at all, but your story made me like her. Your story is much more character-driven than plot-driven; not a whole lot happens here plot-wise. Which is still nice to read when it's well-written (like this is) but I'd really like to see something different from you! This round was super challenging for me, but I want to see you break out of your comfort zone a little more. Every single entry for this season so far for you has been in the 'romance' genre! And they've all been very close in word count, too! Coincidence? (maybe? xD) Write something longer, or challenge yourself more! That's all I've got to say. )

Thanks for the great story!

~Jess (My Misguided Fairytale)
Sun-chan1 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Aww! I love Mai, Anzu's lucky to have her to take care of her. I was really sick today, so this fic couldn't have come at a better time. Thank you!
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now, this was N-I-CE!

And LOL-sy!

Like, I really thought Anzu was kinda drunk or somethin' to be so dead-tired! LOL

And from then on, it was all FLUFFy, WAFFy yuri WIN! :DD