Reviews for Opulent Simplicity
Pretenders chapter 38 . 7/17/2014
Oh, I absolutely adored this story. It's so perfect for Draco and Luna! I was laughing, crying, and had those intense suspense building inside me when I read, "Caught." I was like, "No! They're in the room! Go away, Pansy!" Lol!

I can't wait to read the rest of your Draco and Luna stories! You did have some grammar issues, but if you ever want to read over this story and fix those, that would be wonderful! I know it's been quite a while so take your time. Loved it.

-Sammy
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 38 . 5/26/2014
This was so sweet! And it seemed realistic, unlike some other stories where Draco immediately makes a 180. Thank you for sharing!
Ibbonray chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Ugh. Those lying little scumbags... Prunella and Pansy make quite the despicable team, do they not?
I adore this story and, although not a particularly fond Draco/Luna shipper myself, you may just change my mind. Luna's little quirks always make me smile, you throw in the occasional humorous statement to cause laughter, and the entirety gives off a pleasant tone with bits in which I'm sitting on the edge of my seat (such as now, when the engagement is being discussed). Your characters are beautiful and realistic (except, in my opinion, Lucius Malfoy- he is a bit, er, optimistic- but that doesn't matter much, as he is but a minor character). Your grammar and spelling is flawless and the sentences are well-rounded with graphic detail.
I am enjoying this very much, and I simply cannot wait to read the rest! Happy reading and writing. Best regards.
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
What? Drakie-poo ahahahahah
Thorber Stone chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Fascinating story. You've sufficiently gripped my interest from the beginning, and I feel sorry for Drakie-poo.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
This story really is lovely, but all the descriptions of "milky" and "creamy" skin are kinda weird. Its like, yea, I get it, they are white. They are pale. They are both pale white people with smooth, pale white skin. If you ever went through this story for another edit, try to find some other descriptors.
Fumi Raisin chapter 38 . 9/4/2013
I'm glad you stuck with this until the end. :)
ginadmali chapter 38 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story. My first Draco/Luna fic. Really loved it.
ginadmali chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Am certainly glad we got that straightened up!
ginadmali chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Wow, what a bitch that Pansy is. Silly me actually thought she gave Luna the right set of robes. sigh.
latte2 chapter 38 . 6/21/2013
That was fantastic! I laughed, cried, and even cursed a few times at the author. Good pacing. Good characterization. Not overly detailed. Satisfying ending. Only thing were a few minor grammar things. Nicely done.
Geo Nova chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Hey there! You just made me despise Neville without heavily altering his character...bravo!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 38 . 5/19/2013
In all of this...I feel really sorry for Neville!
But great fanfic!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 9 . 5/19/2013
they both are in their own miserable worlds! Nicely written!
WillowNewt10730 chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
A 'better' lunch..! this is So like them both!