Reviews for Opulent Simplicity
Hell Berry chapter 38 . 9/13
it was a great story with an emotional roller-coaster. I loved it but I have to agree with what someone said tho... it felt like there was a part that lost between the last two chapters... it just feels weird that Lucius and Narcissa were agreeing for Draco to marry Luna just like that, cause those two were so adamant to make Draco and Pansy together till the last moment (refers to chapter 37) but ehh whatever I still loved the happy ending! Well, thank you for writing and sharing it, ciao~
fanficlover chapter 38 . 9/8
It's just the best fan fiction I've never read! I love luna so much!
Guest chapter 38 . 12/16/2016
LunaW chapter 38 . 11/7/2016
I'm french but i read your story in less than 2 days. I'm fan of what you did, it's awesome.
But it's just like it need a chapter between the 37 and 38. Because, we didn't see the real acceptation of draco's parents or the final confrontation with pansy and her family you see ?
But thank it really like your story.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/28/2016
A lovely story, although I felt that the end could've been expanded upon a bit more.
Pretenders chapter 38 . 7/17/2014
Oh, I absolutely adored this story. It's so perfect for Draco and Luna! I was laughing, crying, and had those intense suspense building inside me when I read, "Caught." I was like, "No! They're in the room! Go away, Pansy!" Lol!

I can't wait to read the rest of your Draco and Luna stories! You did have some grammar issues, but if you ever want to read over this story and fix those, that would be wonderful! I know it's been quite a while so take your time. Loved it.

-Sammy
Zarter-4-Eva chapter 38 . 5/26/2014
This was so sweet! And it seemed realistic, unlike some other stories where Draco immediately makes a 180. Thank you for sharing!
Ibbonray chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
Ugh. Those lying little scumbags... Prunella and Pansy make quite the despicable team, do they not?
I adore this story and, although not a particularly fond Draco/Luna shipper myself, you may just change my mind. Luna's little quirks always make me smile, you throw in the occasional humorous statement to cause laughter, and the entirety gives off a pleasant tone with bits in which I'm sitting on the edge of my seat (such as now, when the engagement is being discussed). Your characters are beautiful and realistic (except, in my opinion, Lucius Malfoy- he is a bit, er, optimistic- but that doesn't matter much, as he is but a minor character). Your grammar and spelling is flawless and the sentences are well-rounded with graphic detail.
I am enjoying this very much, and I simply cannot wait to read the rest! Happy reading and writing. Best regards.
montclaire06 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
What? Drakie-poo ahahahahah
Thorber Stone chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Fascinating story. You've sufficiently gripped my interest from the beginning, and I feel sorry for Drakie-poo.
Guest chapter 32 . 9/19/2013
This story really is lovely, but all the descriptions of "milky" and "creamy" skin are kinda weird. Its like, yea, I get it, they are white. They are pale. They are both pale white people with smooth, pale white skin. If you ever went through this story for another edit, try to find some other descriptors.
Fumi Raisin chapter 38 . 9/4/2013
I'm glad you stuck with this until the end. :)
ginadmali chapter 38 . 7/16/2013
Awesome story. My first Draco/Luna fic. Really loved it.
ginadmali chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
Am certainly glad we got that straightened up!
ginadmali chapter 19 . 7/16/2013
Wow, what a bitch that Pansy is. Silly me actually thought she gave Luna the right set of robes. sigh.