Reviews for Guardian's Wings
SereneMist chapter 4 . 4/15
These people are idiots. Can't they see that wings are for angels. They should consider her like a goddess or something. -.-
kitsunescythe chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Very interesting story, and I hope you continue it soon!
bookwormrdd chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
update soon
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I think hiashi abd his elders shoul be severely bashed along with the pink furred howlermonkey banshee, and an emo-UKE-teme.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Come on, I hope you get new chapters up soon. Also would like to see naruto kick that pole that stuck up in all of the hyúgas, the eceptions are hinata, neji and hanabi (I think that it's spelled).
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Naruto knew something was going to happen, I hope that he and the four in tow get there in time and save hinata.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
*sneaking into, and around the hyúga compound and bashing all the hyúgas to a bloody pulp then escaping without being noticed and leaving a card saying* that's from the guardian of the guadian's wings.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
You got that right Neji, but were talking about the number one hyper-active knuckleheaded ninja which seems to have alittle favor with kami, and some how does the impossible.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
*sneaks up on emo-UKE-teme and pink howler monkey banshee with two giantly huge frying pans then starts pounding the holy hell out of them and to a bloody pulp* That's for insulting Hinata and making her cry.
Publicola chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Enjoyable fic so far, but Tsunade's threat to Kiba was pretty hollow. I mean, she threatens to send him back to the Academy for remedial training if he has another outburst, which he has about two paragraphs later. Not very consistent. His hot-headedness always struck me as something that might require extra attention, so that might be a fitting punishment, plus it'd leave a slot open for Naruto to join Team 8 instead.
Benjamin Goldberg chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Where you wrote "coup de grâce," you probably meant "coup d'état."

A coup de grâce is a death blow to end the suffering of a dying person or animal.

A coup d'état is a sudden military takeover of a government, usually by a group of people who are a small portion of that government.
ashlie chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
loving this story so far. update soon
MusicLover463 chapter 7 . 6/25/2013
Great so far. Can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Man this story is interesting what ever you do dont give up!
tiffany.raganas.7 chapter 6 . 4/30/2013
please update it a really nice story