Reviews for Guardian's Wings
Hyzanoru chapter 7 . 9/10
I hope you continue this story
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/19
that was good keep the chapters coming
ShadowImageComics chapter 7 . 5/22
I like to see another chapter to this story. It was a good read.
sassytigre chapter 1 . 3/17
I'm hooked already. I'll be honest j definitely wasn't expecting this! What a nice surprise.
thebestoftherest chapter 7 . 12/27/2015
Please continued this is a good story
SereneCiel chapter 4 . 4/15/2015
These people are idiots. Can't they see that wings are for angels. They should consider her like a goddess or something. -.-
kitsunescythe chapter 7 . 4/21/2014
Very interesting story, and I hope you continue it soon!
bookwormrdd chapter 7 . 4/14/2014
update soon
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
I think hiashi abd his elders shoul be severely bashed along with the pink furred howlermonkey banshee, and an emo-UKE-teme.
Dracoessa chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
Come on, I hope you get new chapters up soon. Also would like to see naruto kick that pole that stuck up in all of the hyúgas, the eceptions are hinata, neji and hanabi (I think that it's spelled).
Dracoessa chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Naruto knew something was going to happen, I hope that he and the four in tow get there in time and save hinata.
Dracoessa chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
*sneaking into, and around the hyúga compound and bashing all the hyúgas to a bloody pulp then escaping without being noticed and leaving a card saying* that's from the guardian of the guadian's wings.
Dracoessa chapter 4 . 9/23/2013
You got that right Neji, but were talking about the number one hyper-active knuckleheaded ninja which seems to have alittle favor with kami, and some how does the impossible.
Dracoessa chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
*sneaks up on emo-UKE-teme and pink howler monkey banshee with two giantly huge frying pans then starts pounding the holy hell out of them and to a bloody pulp* That's for insulting Hinata and making her cry.
Publicola chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Enjoyable fic so far, but Tsunade's threat to Kiba was pretty hollow. I mean, she threatens to send him back to the Academy for remedial training if he has another outburst, which he has about two paragraphs later. Not very consistent. His hot-headedness always struck me as something that might require extra attention, so that might be a fitting punishment, plus it'd leave a slot open for Naruto to join Team 8 instead.