Reviews for A Battle To Remember
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Update immediately, please!
Wowza48 chapter 27 . 7/17/2013
how long will it be until the next chapter is up?
TotoPuffs Boy chapter 27 . 5/21/2013
This story is fantastic! And I know being an author isn't always easy, but please update again :)

It's just...been so long.
Ventus-Vanitas chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
It was a great story but why stop? Well I hope it continues soon I would like to see the ending so please do hurry.
Flaw In The Logical Plantetoid chapter 23 . 1/1/2012
Good job with your current villainous characteristics. You seem to harness quite a bit knowledge when it comes to fictionalization.

However, I get hungry when I'm have to wait uncomplainingly. I have the daunting tendency to eat cute little animals and you know...

Just kidding. That proclamation was a little...uh...sour.

I've done lots of fan-work for this awesome anime. And I'm sending a character to you instantaneously.

さようなら :3
TheRandomGirl chapter 27 . 10/7/2011
Been reading this for hours non-stop, and enjoying every bit of your story! I can't think of anything bad to say, so I shall just mention the good things about your story! Well first of all, your story isn't confusing. Even with the many different characters I can still remember them all quite well as you don't introduce too many at a time! Things aren't rushed either, everything's going along smoothly! I also like that you include how some characters helped each other out instead of battling all the time! I also love your characters, especially Kai and Haley! I like how you write their charcters, and I love reading conversations between them! I would just like to say I really enjoyed reading this, and hope you're not too busy so you can update soon! :)
Windraider chapter 27 . 5/17/2011
Impressive chapter, sorry I took so long.

I envy u actually.

Because unlike you, I don't have the skill to write character development very well.

Which is what this chapter specialized in.

Just tell me when u Trance runs into a dangerous situation. Oh and want his new profile?
DeathySophia chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
That was a nice chapter, though i felt it too long in the beginning conversations (maybe because i was too eager to see some fight in the end haha). well, update soon! ... please?
Emperor Eclair chapter 27 . 5/16/2011
This story is still alive! \m/

It's good to have you back, and with a great chapter to boot.

I really liked this chapter, it's kind of building up the suspense for the battle with Necro, which I highly look forward to.
stevethemime chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
I liked it. You are pulling the threads of the story together very nicely, and the character interaction, though still a bit lengthy for my taste, was much more clean, to the point, and realistic. Everything about this chapter is an improvement from some of your previous work, so keep it up, I am eager to see what you have in mind for the end of this arc!

Also, congratu-frickin-lations! Have a great time at college, I hope you'll have more free time to write!

Mime out.
Eagle Eye Assassin chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
Welcome Back!

I'm sure glad everyone's managing themselves. I'm also glad you finally got a chance to update, Rei-Kisai :)

The enjoyable uncertainty and the superlative mind-bending story line is just to intense to take :D

Update Soon

-Eagle
Vstriker chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
SUPA ROAD TRIP! Heh, good to see you back in action! Hope the others can get to Kai and Haley soon. And I hope Derrick and Katsu can last inside of a car together without killing eachother. heheh.
Jac the Shadow chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
The suspense! The mystery! The fact the story lives!
80jj chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
Aaaaaahhh! You're alive!...Oh wait. I already knew that. Lol nice to see you updating. Hey, check out my new poll!
HardWrapping chapter 27 . 5/15/2011
You have earned my family secret compliment attack... SUPA NICE CHAPTA! I'm so happy your updating again. But i'm also a little nervous about becoming a senoir in high school now. Being a junior is hard enough, seems like a got a tough road ahead of me. T-T

But on the bride side this was a supa great chapta. Setting out on a road trip to go save Kai and Haley. it almost seems like that Movie the Hangover. You know, except their not going to Los Vegas and they all have their memories. I'm rambling... anyway good chapter.