Reviews for Vendetta
Eerie Iri chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
A Knight Alone chapter 13 . 12/31/2010

Holy sweet Jesus! All they did was kidnap the kids! They didn't even have a chance to even think on acting on their threat -_-. Makes me wonder what was gonna happen to Count Olaf if he was in this story.

And Dr. Mindbender... That was flat out &$#ing terrible for him! He suffered the worst death ever written in fanfiction (as far as I read anyway). Was the brain wave scanner that bad for Tommy to be this bitter?

But overall, this was a really nice story! I'm not even a fan of the GI Joe comics (though I have a thing for ninjas) but your story makes me want to read now! It gives a really good idea what it would be like for the joes and janes to have kids.

Keep it up _!
Shiro-Kitsune8 chapter 13 . 12/26/2010
Dang! O.O Never ever EVER get on a ninjas bad side, especially Tommy's, unless ya want a very painful and cruel death by the hungry snouts of a bunch of wild boars.
Phyr chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
Junko & Sherry BFF? Now... that i think of it, they could probably cause a lot of trouble together.
Raliena chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Great story. Love the pointing out that official the Joes were never there. And therefore cannot object to anything.

And in my bid for the geek points: Discworld and His Grace, The Duke of Ankh, Commander Sir Samuel Vimes.

P.S. Do I get bonus points for fessing up that I *own* a copy of the book?
Quathis chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Yeah, don't mess with ninjas or their families. Bad things will happen - to the idiot who tried. Very fulfilling ending, liked the irony of having Mindbender's and the former ninja master's revenge get turned around on them so utterly.

Junko and Sherry meeting went better than I expected, and then I realized that having Tommy run off with Taro almost like a dog with its tail between its legs (I said almost) would have cut short most of their problems with shared feminine satisfaction. Not many people can say they made the great Thomas Arashikage run away without so much as drawing a weapon, after all.

Thanks again for a wonderful story. Until next time.
Linuxgirl chapter 13 . 11/4/2010
Ok, the warning was fair ;-). But I damn thoroughly enjoyed the story. And Mindbender didn't deserve anything else.

Love the way you describe the kids (you don't happen to have a lot of little siblings ;-) )? When I watch the kids of my sister I can see how much chaos and trouble they can get into in no time and still be cute while at it. And they are really creative when it comes to playing or making something into a toy (you just need to burn the TV/computer before you have kids ;-) ).

The scene with Sherry and Junko was great *ROFL*, especially Tommy's really quick retreat. And the two of them comparing notes on Tommy had me in stitches.

Thanks for the great story.
zenbon zakura chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
hmmmmm i would be making small incisions all over his body and wiping the blood away with salt. as well as making sure i cut him with shit covered knives... and cauterise and salt him.. possibly use a dull knife to amputate a arm and taking my sweet time cutting through the main nerve of his arm... hmmmm this is kinda weak... i expected a more

artistic torture session... including ravens eating his eyes out as he was alive... hmmm
makeup addict004 chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Great end. So glad Mindbender is dead and I love the fact the Hawk walked away and didn't take him as prisoner. He knew what was done to Storm Shadow and allowed the ninja to settle the score. That spoke volumes. Tommy made sure this nightmare of his past died a slow and painful death and he made sure he was dead.

Love the fact that Storm Shadow was terrified of his wife and ex lover meeting! Hehe.

I agree with the others: Please do a story about Beach Head and Cover Girl's baby! Junko needs to meet the woman married to this crazy Ranger. Shana and Cover Girl need to catch up!

Glad you posted the ending; now start a new Snakes and Shana story soon. :D Pretty please? :)
PhantomEmpress chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
A fitting end for Mindbender. :bows down: great work!
Murgatroyd chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
I LOVE this story! I'm so glad he was killed...and by boars nonetheless. I must say boars are very vicious creatures. I have been chased by wild pigs before...not going to lie. pretty darn near the scariest thing in my life.

and I dont know where the cow thing is from...but I do love cows. and I would like to know where mine is. And if i have one...

Love the story! I hope now that the kids are safe and mindbender is dead T'jbang and Billy are forgiven.
Phoenix51 chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Perfect...that is the only word I can think of to explain not only this chapter, but the story as a whole...perfect.
TinySprite chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Amazing story! I love every chapter and the ending just fits. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about "Where's My Cow?"
Rai Science chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
Love this! I have no idea about the 'Where's my Cow," but I loved this, from Sherry and Junko to the vengeance. I loved every minute!

Is there ever going to be a back-story with Tommy, the Brain-scanner and Junko? Or is that left to the imagination?
general zargon chapter 13 . 11/3/2010
...I still maintain that I prefer your stories where Tommy and Sherry end up together, but thank you for including her in this chapter! On another note, yay for the death of Mindbender! *Happy dance!* I'm glad that Tommy finally got his revenge. _ By the way, which comic did Junko appear in? Anyway, please keep up the excellent work, and I hope you get my other story requests soon! :D
157 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »