Reviews for Vendetta
TVO chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
Great story and thanks so much for the update. I like all the banter, though it is a bit of a stretch to include Snake Eyes ASL dialogue and everyone looking and understanding it. But then again with the whole group having known and worked with Snake Eyes and becoming battle comrades with him, I guess it sort of works out to have the other Joes know sign language.

I loved the inclusion of Ace in this chapter as Ace has always been a favorite character of mine. The stuff about wanting to blow up the remains of the compound had me on the floor. I also like that Scarlett was thinking it was a good idea to blow the place up too. And I like that Storm Shadow was just like, "*sigh*, Pilots." Just glad Ace is on our side.

Also thanks for posting the *adult* rated stories for Junko and Storm Shadow on AFF. They were freaking awesome. We need lots more material like that for GI Joe since most similarly themed material is garbage but yours is extremely well written. We need it for Scarlett/Snake as well!

All the martial arts information is really keen as well. Keep up the great work.
makeup addict004 chapter 11 . 10/14/2010
I just read all the chapters and I love the story! Great action and great romance. The only thing I hate is the cliffhanger. Please post more soon! :)
katdemon1895 chapter 11 . 10/8/2010
you are evil for the cliffhanger but i'm loving that the kids are back safe and sound and aw to terri wanting to see more stuff blown up, very cute and as i said, then i would so love to babysit the three of them if there was someway i could guarantee i wouldn't get stabbed, ninja training perhaps? oh, that'd be a nice bonus, hm, i wonder if trading myself as an eternal babysitter for the offspring of sotrm shadow and snake eyes would be enough to get them to train me
Karama9 chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Ah, cliffhanger! Evil woman.

Great chapter! Love the banter and winding down while still on the way to go kill more people. Very much looking forward to the next installment.
willwrite4fics chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
Ahhhhhhhh! Cliffhanger! Well turnabout is fair play. Dang it. Loved the discussion on exploding things, the banter among everyone, the pilots gleefully destroying the compound remnants. "Only when ah ask her real nice." made me snort breakfast through my nose. Looking forward to more mayhem. Never a better group to do that.
Quathis chapter 11 . 10/4/2010
I kinda thought this story was already completed for some reason, though in these cases I'm glad to proven wrong. Very funny scene in the passenger area. Apparently the old chemistry of trading barbs hasn't faded from the team's system, and the kids add a wonderful dynamic as well. Good cliffy, really makes want to see what's ahead. Until next time.
Rai Science chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Evil. Cliffhangers are so mean...but this was awesome, I loved it. Lots of greatness, and explosions, and general awesomeness. Can't wait to see what happens next.
zenbon zakura chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
im guessing he clan is either surrendering or a faction inside the clan is angry they pissed off the arashikage and us military backing behind them and have decided on a family feude trying to kill the other half that made the decision or cobra is there burning the place to the ground hmmm

hurry update!
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 11 . 10/3/2010
Okay . . . when I saw this update I squealed, but at the same time I was sad because I was afraid the story was over. I'm thrilled to see that it isn't. :D So really, I don't mind a cliffhanger, because it just means yay! MORE STORY!

Also, I swear you read my mind, because this chapter had everything I could possibly ask for. Cute kids-cute but not annoying, that is, which kids too often are in stories. Ace playing with the missiles had me laughing out loud (and I don't blame him. It's exactly what I would've done with that kind of ordinance!). I also liked the little aside about the possibility of Beach and Cover Girl reproducing . . . I would love to be a fly on the wall at the O'Hara-Arashikage-Sneeden playgroup.

And the history, too-you really know your stuff, and as my dad says, it's always a pleasure to hear history taught by someone who knows it well. Thanks so much for this!
Dacl73 chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
KenDO is "The way of the Sword" A sport that evolved from KenJUTSU, "The Art of the Sword", which is the Art of Sword fighting.
Not so Dark chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
That fight was awesome!

I really like how you described it.

"Step, cut, parry, duck, thrust, pivot and slam a side kick into his chest, Junko's got him now, step again, cut…"

You list the actions, a few thoughts and keep going. It really makes it feel like he is acting on reflex. But with the little bits of thought in there, it isn't dull or boring. Actually, it was exciting.

I kinda wish they had suffered a bit more. But with ninja, I suppose you can't keep them alive long enough to punish them, because they are so very dangerous.

BEACHHEAD! BWUAHAHAHA! *glomp*

Thank you so much for bringing him into this fanfiction. I laughed when I read about the "shuriken stuck in his body armor". Rofl. That was a nice touch. xDD

Excellent! I loved it!

Until next time.

With love, hugs and cookies!

~Liath
Karama9 chapter 10 . 5/7/2010
Do they seek out the client now? :)
Very nice, love the kids being almost too much to handle almost by themselves. I'm glad they're all okay (for now anyway, couldn't help but notice this isn't marked complete yet). Looking forward to what comes next, as always.
Now that the kids are all fine, I do wonder whether Billy and T. are still in a whole lot of trouble of just a little.
willwrite4fics chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
O, excellant. Mayhem, brutal fighting, ninjas.. yep! Love that little mini-ninjas are just as vicious!
tolazytologin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
:D
oh i love this story :) it makes my dad whenever you update :) and that was so cute! awe i could picture it in my head when Taro ran to his daddy :)
Im so glad the kids were safe. I also feel a little bad for Billy and T'jbang. I hope they're forgiven. They did try there best D:
anyway, I love your writting! can't wait for the next update!
(literally can't wait...i've been compulsively checking the site every five minutes to see if you have magically manages to write and post a new chapter since i had last looked...)
anyway. awesome :)
Totenkinder Madchen chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
I'm so sorry I haven't reviewed for a few chapters! Real life's been catching up. _ On the other hand, it meant I got to come back to one of the bloodiest, most badass bits I've ever seen in a fanfiction. Ninjamas came early, it seems.

First off . . . Beach Head and company. How happy was I to see Beach, Hawk, Ace, and Low Light? If there's a non-ninja who can be trusted to deal with ninja and isn't a redhead, it's Beach Head. I think my favorite detail here was when he dragged in the master of the Takeru in-only shot him twice!-and was totally unconcerned about the shuriken stuck in his body armor. *shakes head* Something about the South must create effective ninja-wranglers.

The attack on the compound was well-planned, professional, and bloody as hell. There were so many wonderful details and asides here. Like the business about anger: normally, getting pissed in a fight is a disadvantage, but with such highly-trained individuals that skill becomes reflex, it turns the other way and gives the pissy ninja an edge. And the bit about why Low Light and Beach Head won't get much higher on the chain of command . . . yes, Beach, you're like Patton. You scare the hell out of people. And seeing him be proud about it is weirdly cute.

I can't say much about the ninja battle in the compound except HOLY GOD, YOU WIN EVERYTHING EVER. Tommy and Junko are definitely what TVTropes would call a Battle Couple (and it, too, is weirdly cute). Snake-Eyes wincing despite himself when Scarlett threatens to castrate the injured enemy agent is a great human gesture.

And when they finally got to the kids, well, that was GREAT. I had this mental image of Storm Shadow-his white uniform's probably bright red by now, carrying God only knows how many weapons-just hugging his kid. Probably got blood on his clothes, too, but that's okay, because Taro just bit a man in the wrist and probably got some on him too. Also: "I can hear daddy's gun." Definitely my favorite part, for its equal parts cuteness and "Holy hell, you do NOT mess with this family."

Memo to Takeru agents: you do not get to call Scarlett a gaijin. Especially since she and her friends just killed you all.

I really hope we get an epilogue to this. Preferably a long one. Because now that the danger's (mostly) past (OR IS IT?) it would be so wonderful to see the families reunited and more at peace again. Also: Taro definitely deserves those balisong knives.
156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »