Reviews for Lightning and Thunder
AJSK chapter 21 . 7/9/2014
Please please please please PLEASE update this! Rereading this story has brought so much joy to me :) I would forever be in your debt! -AJSK

(I want able to double review this wonderful chapter, but if you want to PM me, it's Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi)
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 21 . 10/25/2012
:) Hey. Just finished reading all of this wonderful fanfiction (so far) and was wondering if there was any more to it. It's such a big cliffhanger lol :) Hope that more is on the way and I love the way that you write! -AJSK
ohgravitysonfire chapter 21 . 10/8/2012
dear lady, wilt thou be bringing forth an update for this lovely rendition of art soon? Thine devoters art most intrigued and wish to see a conclusion of fruition worthy of its depth. :)
chessax chapter 14 . 7/18/2012
Poor was being a spoiled brat but that was way too many spanks.I am liking best the two guards Pelin and comments are so very funny and they cue each other like a comedy are truly enjoying Loki 's visit.
X chapter 21 . 6/6/2012
First of all, dang, you can write well! Especially the emotional stuff.

Second, yowch! I realize the little brat brought a lot of this on himself and he needed to be brought down a notch (or two, or twelve...), but Loki's been just psychologically brutalized.

Every time he compares himself to other, stronger Asgardians or thinks about how scared he is face Odin and Thor after this, I feel really bad for him. I hope Odin and Thor give him some emotional support after they get him back :(
Anonymous chapter 21 . 5/30/2012
You are now my favourite writer! Whatever you do, please do not stop writing fics about Loki! You're amazingly talented and you write like you're reading my mind! :D
Amnesia chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
Oh... my... This story has completely captivated me for the past four hours or so and to be left without an ending is an utter sacrilege to this amazing work of fiction! The characterization was incredible and I deeply love all of these believable characters with their unique flaws that you have given us, even if they are gods. The interactions between Aphrodite and Loki are by far my favorite and, though it may be unrealistic of me, I really hope a sort of romance blossoms between them as both are in desperate need of a companion. Even if such things aren't fated to happen I am dying to know what will occur instead and hope, perhaps in vain, that you will someday finish this rare gem that I was blessed to find on this site.
Caitlin chapter 21 . 4/29/2012
THIS needs updating, and as soon as you see Avengers Assemble ... there needs to be a short fic based on that.
Missa chapter 21 . 4/1/2012
Update this please! It's been far too long!
MangoKat chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Aw, I love how Hermes was so sympathetic to Loki! 3 Loki usually doesn't find many characters who are genuinely nice to him. I imagine it's because Hermes is such a scoundrel himself; pretty much the Loki of Olympus! Hermes may look like a professional messenger of the gods but he's also the god of thieves and lies! lol. It would make a really interesting chapter for Loki to get Hermes tangled up in one of his schemes! I really hope you haven't stopped this story since it's been since october since a new chapter :( You're really doing an amazing job with this story and I think it's your best one yet!
Anatra DeSylvianno chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
Holy crap...I ADORE this fic! The spanking is delicious, although, I'm actually starting to wince every time poor Loki gets pulled over somebody's knees for further discipline. I do hope he sorts things out at home with Odin and Thor, and especially that he makes some true friends to assist with his rehabilitation! Aphrodite might not be the best choice, but I feel there might be potential for the two of them to both resolve some of their issues together! Great stuff! I hope you continue!
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Update? :(
PatronusFlame chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
Please update soon! I want to know how this ends. So far it has been wonderful. I hope to see some new chapters in the near future! :D
Sincerely Priscilla chapter 21 . 11/5/2011
This story is about a year old but still goin' sttrong :3 WOW , So many new chapters and 21 is by far my FAVORITEEE . LOVE this story! Can't get enuff of it thanks :)
Missa chapter 21 . 11/3/2011
Still loving this story! I hope Zeus is hard on him. I know that's sadistic.

Give us another update soon!