Reviews for Hell's Love
animefreak728 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I truly loved the first chapter and I hope the rest is just as good, don't let me down now! :)
An-Lupin-Malfoy chapter 7 . 4/17/2011
I love it~~~~

yeah i know that the happy endings are boring and cliches but really i think that the little one will say : Mommy and Daddy says they love or something like that.

But i love it anyway.
Hattersglasschild chapter 7 . 3/10/2011
AWWWWWW HE DIED! *CRIES* The story itself however was brilliant! Although i would have ended it differently but every auther has there own ways :) Bravo. P.s. STAYNE/HATTER FOR THE WORLD!
Hrr chapter 6 . 6/27/2010
WAT?

o well the impossible is supposed to be possible in wonderland... still im like WAT? 10 minutes later
Shoysrock chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO NO WHY DID HE DIE YOU MADE HIM DIE YOU MADE A VERY BITTERSWEET BEAUTIFUL ENDING.

I never thought I would read an M-preg fic, and even then to feel emotion from it. *bawls*

That was a lovely story.

Shoys.
Shoysrock chapter 6 . 5/12/2010
OH MY GODDDDDDD.

This beats my foot-fetish slash fic. TARRANT TWAS PREGNANT. BETTER THAN FEET SUCKING.

I hope he lives, somehow, miracoulusly, oh please! : NONONONONOO!

Shoys. *spazzing*
seikenankoku chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
well, i really like your fic, and the translators really, really suck.
seikenankoku chapter 3 . 4/19/2010
Hola, realmente pienso que deberías continuar con esta historia, de todas las que he visto que tengan esta pareja es la única que tiene más de un capitulo y hasta el momento me parece aceptable la forma en la cual lo has actualizado.

Hi there, I really, really like you fic, please dont leave you fic.
Love-LeoxRaph-Rage chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
aw! That was so cute! 3 AND THEY KISSED! And omg, Mally is so awsome! ;3 Go KnavexHatter!

~B
Umino Akiko chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
Your so cool.
Rai Science chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
love it! its so sweet! Can't wait to see what appens next in this game of love. Though I admit, the Red Queen doesn't seem quite so bad here...
Rai Science chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Whoo! I love the way this is going, I can't wait to see what else you've got cooking. One thing though: Your Hatter seems to have lost much of his muchness. Or is that just because he's been captured?
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Lovely! I must admit that I'd also already paired those two together the first time I watched the movie xD Such an adorable couple... but really, it's a curse xD I'm finding it too hard to ship straight couples!

Anyway, a nice piece of fan fiction, although you might need some betaing the next time - I spotted a few errors, but nothing major

Unintended Muse