Reviews for Basket Cases
Easter grass - too cute
Steff chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Lovely Story. :D
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Easter grass... XD Oh, that was funny!

Okay so I was a little late reading this one... I'm glad Glinda took her retirement papers back. I had wondered/worried about that.

Would you believe I just now made the connection between you quilting and all of the quilting knowledge in these. *feels s.l.o.w.*

Green hair... weedwacker... ha!

Favorite quote: "Because /that/ kind of chemistry couldn't be contained forever." For the pure shippyness of it all.

Second favorite: "Because it glinted in green, shiny strands all over her back." For the implications, etc.

Thanks for the Easter fun!
sg-1fanintn chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
LOL-cute bit of holiday fluff!
Mia66 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Totally love it!

Sam and Jack are making up for "lost time" I can't agree with that more and Glinda I just love her!

it was very good...waiting for your next chapter on this sort of series:)
MuseUrania chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
so they'd been rolling around in Easter grass like bunnies that morning? Nice! :)
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Thanks for the Easter treat describing an entirely believable sexy and romantic happening in their lives! I adore Glinda's commentary about her general and his lovely wife!
Anisette22 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Once again, another lovely, endearing story that makes me smile. I love reading your work, especially this story arc. The way you write your characters are amazing! It's such a joy to read and I always look forward to more! Please keep up the great work!
Zoser chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Rolling around in their Easter Basket?
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wonderful!
hedwiggins chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Love, love, love this. Love all the references to quilting. Love the description of Glinda's new outfit, and how it "was hard to look commanding" when one looked so pretty. Love the whole seeing Sam and Jack's relationship from another person's perspective angle.
sammie77 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Excellent - as usual! Love, love, love the Glinda stories - please, please keep 'em coming!
steadfast chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
delightful, and thanks for the vocabulary challenge!
DKateri chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Just great. Such a fun read - I'm still grinning.
polrobin chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
ROTFL!

"Rose was not pink in the same way that apricot was not peach, or azure not periwinkle. Any quilter would know that."

Oh yeah.

I really love Glinda and her stories. I'm glad she's not retiring.

Awesome job.