Reviews for if i can build a computer, i can make you love me
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Amazing. Best fanfic ever
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
OMGGGGGGG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT SO MUCH IT WAS SO AMAZING OMG YOU WRITE SO BEAUTIFULLY LIKE I'VE READ ALMOST ALL YOUR WORK AND IS SO WONDERFUL LIKE IT LEAVES ME SPEECHLESS LIKE IS UNFAIR I MEAN THIS IS SO PERFECT LIKE WOW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.. SEDDIE! ! ! *-*
THIS WAS PER-FECT! ! ! ! !
anon chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
um, this is perfect?! I was screaming with joy (inside my head) after I finished this. Good job :-)
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
OOOOOOOOMMMMMMMGGGGGG! oh my gosh! I really, really loved it. I'm short of words... I loved it! alot!

So, here's the thing, I'm from Mexico, so my native languaje is spanish, I want to translate your one-shoot to share with my friends and other people in fanfic, those who don't know english, everyone.

What you say? if you say yes, I'm gonna put one condition, you'll asume all the credit, and I'll translate the reviews for you.

so, think about it! I'll wait your response. Thanks for this story, was awesome!
amydyer chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Best Story Ever :)
hondagirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I like this. I like this a awful lot and I don't even read much icarly fanfic. Though, I'm a sucker for AU's especially well written ones like this. I love how you kept both their personalities and I laughed pretty hard when Freddie mistook Melanie for Sam. Well done. :D

-honda
Kpfan72491 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Awe so sweet
Linwe-Amari chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Lovely. :)
harperr chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
When I started shipping Sam/Freddie, I promised myself I wouldn't drift into the M stories of this couple. Cuz' I wanted at least one pairing I could keep totally innocent.

Well...you corrupted me, with this piece of brilliant AU fiction. And honestly, I've never been so happy to be corrupted.

When I started reading, I was like 'NO I SHOULDN'T BE DOING THIS.' But I did anyways. Read through all 11,000 words.

After I got done I had one of those, 'WHAT IS THIS. I DON'T EVEN HAVE WORDS...' moments. Seriously. Like all I gotta say is bravo. And now I'm gunna go read all your other Seddie stories, cuz you have me hooked and my innocence with this couple is totally gone. FOR EVERRR.

Closing words : I love this and I love you for this.

KTHXBAI. c:
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Too much drug use but otherwise a kinda cool story. :)
Stetchnik chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Too much drug use but otherwise a kinda cool story. :)
PINKSTAR chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
not at all what I expected and totally different but enjoy reading this alot :)
Pinkgurl14 chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I love this...it was really amazing. Instant fave. :)
Bianca chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
Awww. I loved this story for the fact that it wasn't all thrusting stuff. I loved it 'cause you made their relationship possible. Getting hugs from behind is really sweet you know? :)
madgopher chapter 1 . 5/19/2010