Reviews for Shades of Gray
LuluCalliope chapter 5 . 6/15/2015
I just went and watched this episode again. The show has a lot of hatred...I think most of it is a little harsh. It's not like the main characters are completely unlikeable or anything! The show has potential, I'll give it that...but the fan fiction is awesome! Especially this one!
LuluCalliope chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
Ah, the "suddenly I'm interested in something that I'm interested in every so often" phase. Believe me, we've all been there. For instance, I get the urge to watch "Coraline" once every year. Every few years, I'm compelled to watch "Doogal" and "The Magic Roundabout". And now I'm back in my "Loonatics Unleashed" phase. This fan fiction shall be a part of my phase!
Teal Bird chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
poor poor Skye she didn't get a chance to I was there I would go beyond insane for tech to say sorry to Skye to let her explain.

anyway PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AND GOOD LUCK

-Penny the Queen of Imagination
DixieChicrules123 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I have LOVED this story!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Wow. Great story. I'm sad this story hasn't gotten a part two though. This was amazing, and I would like to see how the two Canines would get back together soon. Good luck with your next story.
Fan chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Poison oak Poison Ivy yes?
DarknessEverdeen chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
no! don't break up!1111 they were such a great couple! it's even making me cry! DX such a sad and epic ending. *tear tear*
Chayse-man chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Well shucks, not the ending I was expecting, butbdefintely not bad. I really hope you do a continuation of this, you're a very good writer. As for the delay, you won't hear any complaints from me, I have no room to talk, haha. Anyways, great job and best of luck to ya, from one author to another.
RoseIvy248 chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
T.T
So sad! Poor Skye. Poor Tech!
CREED6 chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
That was a sad ending, but happy for Skye. Can't wait for season 2 when Skye returns.
LadyAmazon chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Its a shame it ended on that note, but did the show ever really end? I followed a bit of season 2 but never saw past when zadavia went to that concert with Tech. Ah well, it was a magnificent lunatic unleashed story i ever had the pleasure of reading! Take care
Molly Grace 16 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Good story. I'm sad Skye and Tech broke up but hopefully there will be something in the sequel.
Angel of Light 867 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
For my final review of Shades of Grey, I would like to say, amazing story overall. I loved the main idea of this story to introduce Ms. Skye Wolfe and how she and the Loonatics fought crime on a daily basis.

The only thing I didn't like was how Tech reacted when he heard of what Skye was going to do next, I mean what the **** Tech, you didn't need to freak out on her for not telling him first. I swear, he needs to get a grip.

I liked this series when I first seen this story when the first chapter was released. If you do continue into season 2, I don't mind to help you, I have a few basic ideas but if you plan to keep the series to this one only, that's ok.

And to TheDude, you need to chill the **** out man. If the writer has a writers block or can't write the new chapters, the readers should never tell them to hurry. I know what it means if the writer can't write.
Otaku-GamerGal chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I can understand why you ended it the way you did. But got my heart broke for Skye. I wanted to gut duck and yell at Tech to let her explain everything. Duck made me so mad but yeah. I cried for Skye. Man I wish I could hug her. I hope you do start season 2 some day. I hope her and Tech can hopefully make amends even though it was Ducks fault in the first place.
Angel of Light 867 chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
What an amazing chapter to introduce the parents. The chapter felt rushed but I don't care, now that you posted this chapter after a while.
I like how Arianna and dr Wolfe helped but I'm surprised to see who kidnapped him in the first place, I would've never thought of that.
Anyway to make this short, awesome. I hope to see what Skye will do after she meets her parents.
Please update soon.