Reviews for Shades of Gray
Penny The Queen of Imagination chapter 16 . 10/13/2014
poor poor Skye she didn't get a chance to I was there I would go beyond insane for tech to say sorry to Skye to let her explain.

anyway PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY AND GOOD LUCK

-Penny the Queen of Imagination
DixieChicrules123 chapter 16 . 7/30/2014
I have LOVED this story!
Story.Writer.2015 chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Wow. Great story. I'm sad this story hasn't gotten a part two though. This was amazing, and I would like to see how the two Canines would get back together soon. Good luck with your next story.
Fan chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
Poison oak Poison Ivy yes?
DarknessEverdeen chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
no! don't break up!1111 they were such a great couple! it's even making me cry! DX such a sad and epic ending. *tear tear*
Chayse-man chapter 16 . 6/5/2014
Well shucks, not the ending I was expecting, butbdefintely not bad. I really hope you do a continuation of this, you're a very good writer. As for the delay, you won't hear any complaints from me, I have no room to talk, haha. Anyways, great job and best of luck to ya, from one author to another.
Kagrulez chapter 16 . 6/3/2014
T.T
So sad! Poor Skye. Poor Tech!
CREED6 chapter 16 . 5/28/2014
That was a sad ending, but happy for Skye. Can't wait for season 2 when Skye returns.
LadyAmazon chapter 16 . 5/25/2014
Its a shame it ended on that note, but did the show ever really end? I followed a bit of season 2 but never saw past when zadavia went to that concert with Tech. Ah well, it was a magnificent lunatic unleashed story i ever had the pleasure of reading! Take care
Molly Grace 16 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
Good story. I'm sad Skye and Tech broke up but hopefully there will be something in the sequel.
Angel of Light 867 chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
For my final review of Shades of Grey, I would like to say, amazing story overall. I loved the main idea of this story to introduce Ms. Skye Wolfe and how she and the Loonatics fought crime on a daily basis.

The only thing I didn't like was how Tech reacted when he heard of what Skye was going to do next, I mean what the **** Tech, you didn't need to freak out on her for not telling him first. I swear, he needs to get a grip.

I liked this series when I first seen this story when the first chapter was released. If you do continue into season 2, I don't mind to help you, I have a few basic ideas but if you plan to keep the series to this one only, that's ok.

And to TheDude, you need to chill the **** out man. If the writer has a writers block or can't write the new chapters, the readers should never tell them to hurry. I know what it means if the writer can't write.
Otaku-GamerGal chapter 16 . 5/24/2014
I can understand why you ended it the way you did. But got my heart broke for Skye. I wanted to gut duck and yell at Tech to let her explain everything. Duck made me so mad but yeah. I cried for Skye. Man I wish I could hug her. I hope you do start season 2 some day. I hope her and Tech can hopefully make amends even though it was Ducks fault in the first place.
Angel of Light 867 chapter 15 . 5/24/2014
What an amazing chapter to introduce the parents. The chapter felt rushed but I don't care, now that you posted this chapter after a while.
I like how Arianna and dr Wolfe helped but I'm surprised to see who kidnapped him in the first place, I would've never thought of that.
Anyway to make this short, awesome. I hope to see what Skye will do after she meets her parents.
Please update soon.
Peace out.
TheDude chapter 14 . 5/11/2014
It's been over a year. Are you going to give us an update soon, or are you done with this story?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
fanfictions gonna be deleted in 6 days! if we dont sigh the petition! then bye bye everything to do with fanfics and fanart! so go to RaisingHeartExelion and click her link to 'STOP SOPA! Sign the petition!' to save !