Reviews for When Was the Day?
LauraforJesus chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Uhm its actually not a reviw.. cuse i dont really know what that is.. heheh ) But hey this story is owsome...

Honestly I Love the situation that Jordana and Frank had something going on.. it makes it all more exciting like

What would happen if denise or the others would find out

or if they catched them redhanded.. and how would Jordana feel if she would finally achive her goal.. and stuff its really cool

But the rest was Pretty OWSOME.. and SUPER sweet how they handel their realationship (Frank and Denise)

Just Saying.. I LOve Jordana Davis.. )
LeAnn chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Very good you know them all very well i loved that jeremy's birth was a part of the story keep up the great work.

P.S i wonder how a solder since they are seen as TOUGH guys would handle labor and delivery it might be fun to see. Anyway great story!
red lighting chapter 3 . 4/11/2010
hey

just read is your story baby steps coming soon just read Denise is my favorite character love it
Mechia132 chapter 3 . 4/10/2010
This is a great story.
marye904 chapter 3 . 4/8/2010
OMG what a scary chapter. At least the baby is better and so is their marriage. good story.
marye904 chapter 2 . 4/8/2010
A happy time for Denise and Frank in the wake of such sorrow. Of course you should continue this is a great story .:)
bethsthings chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
another amazing powerful chapter can't wait for more.
TV Angel 711 chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
wow! i love it! can't wait to read the next series to this journey! )

D&F forever!

AW forever!
Sarai chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Cute story.
McRose chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Maj Davis deliberately set out to violate some of the most important regulations pertaining to behavior in a war zone - she clearly intended to seduce Frank and have sex with him ..."catty" is fine with me! (I'm not saying that Frank doesn't have much to blame himself for as well).

-janlaw
Sarai chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
Awesome chapter.
TV Angel 711 chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
WOW! I can't wait to read part two! I love this story! You are a great writer! One of my favorites! ) Please keep going!

D&F forever!

AW forever!
gabbie chapter 2 . 4/6/2010
I really love this storry and can't wait for the next epilogue. I also would like for you to continnue with the life of the family and how things will turn out for all of them.
bethsthings chapter 2 . 4/5/2010
Wonderful chapter please continue.
marye904 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
OMG you weren't kidding it was a have such a talent with you will continue this story they deserve another chance with a child. Thanks for the update where to find it.:))